FanFiction.Net
for Lost and Found

5/21/2003 c13 Stacey
I think this story is excellent. I just began to read it and I couldn't even come close to stopping! I have always wanted to see Lo/Ro together and you do it beautifully! I can't wait until your update!
5/4/2003 c12 32Scarbie
Bobby is such a jackass. When is Remy gonna come in and make things better?
5/4/2003 c11 Scarbie
Oh no! And the evening was going so nicely. *LOL* I can't believe that fool left his wallet. The swing moment was really cute before it took that horrible turn.
5/4/2003 c8 Scarbie
That certainly was torture. *LMAO* I am really loving the Logan/Ororo interaction in this story.
5/4/2003 c7 Scarbie
*LOL* Poor Bobby, but that's what his ass gets! I'm really liking your story.
4/21/2003 c13 9Goddess001
Gr8 story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon.
4/19/2003 c13 Anonymous
Please continue! This is great so far!
4/17/2003 c13 mystical
great story!
4/13/2003 c1 7A Nightmare On Water Street
Great story! Please finish!
4/8/2003 c13 Abrodd
Oh, great! Your computer is back.

Please give us the next chapter!
4/6/2003 c13 Voli
I love it! Don't stop now! Does your name mean "Lady Moulin Rouge"? (I doubt I spelled it right) :)
4/2/2003 c3 Jewelz6
Umm, please don't think I'm mean or anything, but I'm at the third chapter and NOTHING has happened yet, when's the story going to start?

Why does Logan keep calling Storm darlin? I don't think he ever did that in the move, I don't think storm can make herself float, I think she says in the movie that she acctually Can't, and why does she say goddess all the time? I never heard her say that in the movie...
4/2/2003 c13 4Rogue
Ro/Lo ! There is just not enough Wolverine/Storm in movie-verse. Please don't wait so long for an update.
4/1/2003 c13 23BerserkerRageX-Girl
Yeah you updated! ::cheers:: Poor you, and stupid computer! ::punches computer:: ow. Well anyways, I'm glad you updated. Hopefully yer next one will be much sooner. LoL.

/BerserkerrageX-Girl/
4/1/2003 c13 lordanhur
love your fic and i am glad u updated

plz keep it comming