for Bloodstained Heart

5/18/2014 c12 Guest
Good story, hope you write more.
2/1/2014 c1 Guest
Thank you for writing this very good story, enjoyed it and hope you write more in the near future.
1/29/2014 c12 Tara
Really good story, well written and suspenseful, I appreciate you writing this great story and hope you write more soon, please.
1/27/2014 c11 Guest
Thanks for keeping this story going, liking the action and personal stories and emotions.
1/27/2014 c11 Tara
Thankful Victor rescued his son and that you didn't leave us hanging. Good story, enjoying it, grateful you update frequently. Would like to see a little more Fi and Michael interaction.
1/26/2014 c10 Tara
Please don't keep us a great story and chapter, enjoying it very much, and I will be watching for the next one.
1/25/2014 c9 Guest
As with the other chapters, well written with good character development. You have my attention and I check everyday to see if you have added another chapter. Thanks
1/23/2014 c8 Guest
I could just picture Michael with the harness going in through the window. Thanks so much for posting the new chapters so quickly.
1/22/2014 c7 Guest
You aren't my client, Mikey is. What a great line to end on! Mel is so much like Fi, very loyal and passionate. Very glad the boy is alive, Fi will also be focused on saving him since she loves children and hates to see them hurt. Thank you and keep posting!
1/22/2014 c6 Guest
An enjoyable story, I've just read it all in one go. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done.
1/21/2014 c6 Guest
I am really enjoying the story and interaction between the characters. Mike and Fi must feel like they are looking in a mirror. I wonder if this frightens Michael, seeing what has happened to Victor as well as how vulnerable Victor and Mel are now that she is pregnant. I would love to see Michael get emotional over the possibility of something happening to Fi. Thank you.
1/20/2014 c5 Guest
Thank you for adding to the story so quickly, I check everyday now. Nice to see a couple that Mike and Fi can relate to. Again, thanks for the well written and quick updates.
1/19/2014 c1 Guest
Enjoying the story, thanks.
1/19/2014 c4 Guest
Enjoyed the new chapter, very sad, is Mel pregnant? Maybe Victor doesn't like Jesse because he knows he shot Michael, had the hots for Fi and blew her house up? The team has forgiven him but maybe Victor isn't as forgiving? Looking forward to more chapters.
1/18/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting plot, please keep posting.
17 Page 1 2 Next »