for The King and Amu

9/30/2017 c4 9Star Amulet
Intriguing! I'm looking forward to the next chapter
12/27/2016 c4 1Ern Estine 13624
Interesting can't wait for more
2/4/2016 c3 6Jemstone6259
Update sooner please you killed me, literally... lol love the chapter, and more Amu-chan!
8/28/2014 c2 2Animefungirl12
Ikuto u better not hurt her. Also can u make this amuto. I like the story. Please update or prepared to be kidnapped by moi. And lol. That part where ikuto comes to her room at night and explains what he was going to do. I loved amid reaction. Lol. That's not sweet its disturbing. Lol. Please update..
4/9/2014 c2 5SalteyJam
What a wonderful story so far, i really, really wish there was more! I love your writing style, i don't know why but i read it all in an accent in my head :) Ikuto seems so sweet when he's enjoying the garden, hope it ends up Amuto! 3
3/1/2014 c2 6Jemstone6259
Sorry Amu you had to be Ikuto's wife, but be glade your number 1! *Still has chain saw*
He did piss me off though, Ikuto I'm gonna take another inch off you if you hurt her! *Waves the chain saw around*
3/1/2014 c1 Jemstone6259
Ikuto your stupid King! *Chases him around with a chain saw* I'll kill you if you hurt Amu! *Saves teh chain saw around more!*
3/1/2014 c2 Kitsune Odin
Will you put a flashback in future chapters about how Amu fell in love with Tadagay?(it's hard to spell his name _)
3/1/2014 c2 7SilverInu93
_
1/21/2014 c1 1UrGurlDeNaeei
It was amazing!Please update.
1/19/2014 c1 AphKarma
Forget tadamu amuto for the win
1/16/2014 c1 Guest
I love your story so far, please continue
1/16/2014 c1 7SilverInu93
interesting hope the chapters a longer