for just this heart with much too much to share

3/28/2014 c10 8Carrie Asagiri
I'm really gonna miss this story now. It was a pleasure being embarked in this journey for more than two months. I don't know how you did it, but I can't believe it, I mean all the smut in this chapter was beyond the smut itself, it was so emotional...maybe so realistic? I told you before in the reviews of previous chapters how this story struck me because I can feel related to several situations. You did a great work. And please write the Elsa-focused sequel! I'm dying to see your approach on her.
3/28/2014 c10 53KelseyO
It's incredibly irritating, how fucking cute all that smut was.
3/28/2014 c10 32counterpunch
"Anna knows what it costs her to say that" I love that. We all choose our words so carefully sometimes, knowing that the few things we have someone else might not have them and even bringing it up can hurt.

Elsa not liking having to apologize for Anna. Such a small detail, but I love it.

Whenever the past sneaks its way into present life and conversation, my heart falls to the floor. Every goddamn time. "Thats...its what she does."

"Oh, for-Elsa!", Elsa not getting it, knowing she doesn't quite understand the nuances of people yet, and everything that moment means. PEOPLE MAN, PEOPLE NEED PEOPLE AND ELSA HAS SO MANY PEOPLE NOW she doesn't even know what to do with herself. She's barely even thought she could be someone else's outside of Anna.

"she can see their fingerprints" fuck, thats my favorite. we change people, by something as small as existing within each other, and its a beautiful balance and settling.

Hans get out. There's too much love here for you.

"J'accuse!" what an idiot, I can't with her.

Anna asking permission tho. There are some things Anna will always always check with people first, because she spent most of her life thinking she did something wrong to the person she cared for most and it tore her life apart getting no answers. So yes. Asking is important. For lots of reasons.

Goddamn it, with your goodbyes, Elsa.
And damn Rapunzel for pulling the biggest Anna by cutting her off entirely.

"I always do." screw you, Anna.
"hang in there, Joan" screw you, Rapunzel

I'm so sad this is over, Thursday nights and Friday mornings won't be the same
3/28/2014 c10 3Jessy Rhian
Loved this so much (didn't think I would!) - will reread and review each chapter properly, I just couldn't stop reading! Really didn't want it to end! Xx
3/28/2014 c10 5electrictwizist
I was not ready. This whole chapter made me cry in the best ways. Thank you so much for writing this.
3/24/2014 c9 22Kina Kalamari
Took me longer than normal to read this because life, but it is still incredibly adorable and lovely. I loved the conversation between Kristoff and Elsa. :3

So there's only one more chapter? That's sad. But also mildly exciting. Gah.
3/21/2014 c9 32counterpunch
GLASSES, GLASSES, I LOVE THAT ELSA'S GLASSES ARE A Thing

preach it, Elsa. who WOULDNT fall for a guy like kristoff, lesbians included

That entire "By all accounts..." to the end of that section is just...such beauty and simplicty and so very very important. It's everything. Regardless of who Elsa will love, it doesn't matter, because Elsa WILL love and a) that fact is important in and of itself b) the gender is of no consequence c) what she has is more than she thought she'd ever have. So, where's the rush right now.
Elsa's never had a chance to just be Elsa, to be at peace, and she needs that time. Anna, on the other hand, has always been who she is, and all the people in her life are reflecting that. Anna was always ready for *more* and that's what this is about. More than she ever could have dreamed of. So much more that it freaked her out at first.
(Its also about fun birthday prompts, but mostly the other thing.)

"its nice that it doesn't have to hurt anymore." RUDE

I couldn't help it, my brain accidentally heard "Oh, Anna..." with Hans' voice instead of Elsa's and ow.

"ANNA, NO" my favorite two words in any fic. Heck, those two words ALONE are a fic and it never stops bringing me joy.

Anna leaning down to kiss Kristoff.

I just...I love all of these idiots so much, it hurts.
3/21/2014 c9 8ishidamon
Is my imagination or perhaps they all have been kissing each other? Thats hot.

The constellations in Anna's back and Kristoff's reading lesson with Eugene. Kristoff raising on Rapunzel to go out to the rain. And Elsa!

Oh my God! You REALLY make my week!

I wish you never end this (and I hope so) because I want more of this story. You are really good.

Kisses from México.
3/21/2014 c9 5electrictwizist
My favorite part - looking for constallatuons, the boys reading, and Kristoff carrying Rapunzel into the rain. My heart. (I'd also love a sequel with Merida/Elsa JUST SAYING I'M JUST SAYING.)
3/9/2014 c8 32counterpunch
-Anna's awe at Elsa's magic - the small things she fell in love with as a kid are the same things that still completely enrapture her. Snowing indoors indeed.

"There are no rules. Snowball fights are *war*." jhJKHFdkasdf everything up to an including "What can I say? I'm a stinker." Has me melting.

ANNA PICKPOCKETING AND LEAVING MORE MONEY, BC OF COURSE SHE WOULD ITS NOT EVEN A QUESTION.

"all she knows is she wants to memorize him like a book, leave him soft and worn and dog-eared with multiple readings." *happy doofy smiling sigh*

Everything about this, is just filling my own heart - Anna's emotions all overwhelming, the tears, Kristoff shifting just enough, and everything after….tasteful as hell, and so sweet, and I just love them so much, ok?
3/7/2014 c8 22Kina Kalamari
YES VERONICA MARS! I saw the first two seasons a couple years ago but for some reason never got around to the third. So I just finished bingeing it a couple days ago in preparation and now I am so freaking psyched for the film. Only a week left. :D

Anyway, I completely forgive you. VM is very much worth it.

And on the note of the chapter, there was so much extra adorableness. I liked that Kristoff and Rapunzel finally spent some time together. I'll admit I did skim-skip the smut, because I'm just not a smut person, but I loved the rest of it.

It's kind of crazy that this story is 45k words already. O.o
3/7/2014 c8 PapierMonsta
I loved Kristoff and Anna's first time! You did an awsome job writing it. It was so sweet and and yet pretty hot. A great mixture! I enjoyed reading it. _
3/7/2014 c8 8ishidamon
Oh my God! That was awesome.

I love when Anna hits Eugene to the grounde. Hahahahaha to fun. Kristoff and Rapunzel talk was really nice.

And Kristoff and Anna... Oh my...! OH MY!

Hope you update the 21th (I'll be waiting)

Kisses from México.
3/7/2014 c8 8Carrie Asagiri
Superb! And I must confess you surprised me, because when I read your disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter, I thought the "action" would be between two certain girls.
3/7/2014 c8 Guest