for Disharmony: Notes and Scars

14h c11 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
2/23 c11 katula456
This is awesome!
10/28/2019 c11 3Phoenixcatch7
Great story, unohana is having so much fun XD, and it would be even better if you updated soon!
1/1/2019 c11 Guest
This story is so well-written and is just so..amazing! Please continue!
11/27/2018 c11 5WestOfTheGlass
This was such an intense cliffhanger. Your writing style is so unique for fanfiction, please keep it up!
10/14/2018 c11 Guest
I really like this story and hope to see it updated.
9/12/2018 c11 4fangs of death
Have to admit this is really good.
5/22/2018 c11 8STARSONGPAPA
I am loving this fic. I wait in anticipation for the next chapter.
5/16/2018 c11 Holia
I'd just like to say that I really enjoy this story and I'm glad that I've had a reason to reread it with this chapter. Really curious as to how the gang will react to what Kisuke and Unohana have in mind.

I've also noticed that whilst the start of the story has an almost down tone, and still does whenever Ishin or the gang's the focus of the scene, it almost seems humorous with the various members of soul society creating a fictional crime organisation. We've also seen very little of Yuzu and Karin, though I suppose there's a lot of grounds to cover if you were going to mention everyone that's concerned about Ichigo and/or his friends, like the vizards.
5/3/2018 c11 Darksknight
haven't logged into ff.n in FOREVER, but I had to read this story start to (not quite) finish again. I'm super excited for the next chapter! I've been loving the slowly winding up of the plot so far, and all the little easter eggs, so to speak. Thanks for continuing this even after things have been so busy for you!
4/24/2018 c11 Laesk
wonderful chapter. thank you for sharing it. not liking the cliffhanger your right. i look forwards to reading more when you update. many thanks
4/23/2018 c11 Guest
Love the build up. You've set the stage for a truly magnificent confrontation.
4/20/2018 c11 6Mondtanz
Nice story. This is the first one I've read that deals with the serious side of things after the Winter War.
Getting the teachersespecially Ochi-santo notice and worry was to be expected, considering she cares a lot about her pupils.
I can't wait to see what happens next. Letting the first Kenpachi out to play was a stroke of genius.
Keep up the good work!
4/19/2018 c11 1Xuan Tian Shang Ti
Finiiiiii~~, you can’t just post a chapter after so long and then leave it on a cliffhanger! I nearly got run over by a car reading this. Usual stuff love the work love to see where this is going can’t really think of anything to say right now sorry ~~. Good luck with moving back to the states hope you enjoy Japan. When getting a bed maybe won’t be able to bring yourself on a ceiling fan this time. :) Always great reading at your fix looking forward to the next chapter so much
4/17/2018 c11 jcampbellohten
Good to see an update. Nothing noteworthy happened to comment on, though I guess I can say he character interactions were well done? I'm looking forward to more.

P.S. It's Arisawa, not Arizawa.
246 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »