for A Walk in the Snow

8/30/2014 c1 Guest
im in love with this fic! and with the pairing as well! read your heero/rei stories, hoping you write more :3
1/22/2014 c1 11NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou
AWWWH You're too sweet!

Now onto the review!

The descriptions are beautifully done. The way you go in depth to the surrounding, actions and thoughts is just done so flawlessly well I can see it in my head! I could literall see Rei's nose turning pink!

I love Hiiro and Rei stories because they have a good dynamic and while I like Hiiro/Anyone he's extremely hard to write for me and you just manage to do so, so very well it's amazing and I love it.

This was a really cute story and I love it thank you for writing it!
1/18/2014 c1 agoraphobia
Aw! This was so sweet! I didn't catch some of the sweet little details the first time I rushed through it. So sweet an endearing! I sympathize with Rei's situation. Where I currently live it's so snowy and fairly deserted on the weekends! It can drive a girl crazy! Haha. Hope to see more from you soon!
1/18/2014 c1 13Boingy
Aw that was so cute! Short, but sweet. Loved it, thank you so much!
1/17/2014 c1 JPandS
So adorable! I enjoyed picturing Rei in her shyness and the part "Earning a smile, so tiny yet invaluable..." brought me a smile XD haha Those types of details always hit me and I am ecstatic to be able to read through all the intricate scenes and setting that you paint with your words! Amazing work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service