for To Be of Assistance

2/27 c15 Godot
Awe! What a nice ending! Thanks for the update! :)
2/27 c15 Tyzis
Hey just wanted to let you know that chapter 14 and 15 are still in code. Would love to read them though after having this fic in my favourites for years!
6/26/2019 c13 WaLe
Whaaat?! This is how it stopped?! Daaaamn! Such a good story! What a shamethanks anyway
11/30/2015 c13 22Rainezeik
This is getting interesting :) i hope u continue it. Love jealous elsa though.
7/24/2015 c13 knightskye01
hey this story is great so far i hope you update soon because i would hate to see such a great story go to waste
7/24/2015 c2 knightskye01
alright let me just say this is seriously the best story ever i have never had one make me laugh so much the thought patterns of anna are spot on and i love the compairisons this is great i think so far my favorite one is the kissing vs a wwe match this is great i hope you keep writing
6/26/2015 c13 Guest
Please update
2/21/2015 c1 Lance58
Well... that escalated quickly XD hahahaha nice chapter though its pretty interesting
1/25/2015 c13 Karnstone
Please finish this
1/11/2015 c13 Leelan
Hope you update this story sometime later, is good! I really love the internal monologue. Although is similar to Anna Summers, PA, this has its unique twist! Also hope life is less busy! Thank you!
12/13/2014 c13 6youwillnotknowmywritersname
when is there going to be an update?
12/9/2014 c13 7Funnybombninja
Wait What?
10/15/2014 c13 ElsaMaureenElphaba
Oh oh! I really love this story!
9/19/2014 c13 1xAnimejunkie23x
ahhh why'd you leave it off there DX geeeez lol lookin forward to the next chapter AND the end of their conversation!
6/30/2014 c13 3PhantomGemini
Wait... Anna... what the fuck did you do?!

Yo! Welcome back! But don't sweat it... life gets busy. Just glad to have you back.
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »