FanFiction.Net
for Chuck vs The Figure Skater

2/15 c12 Geochili
Like an official wouldn't see a puck handler get clotheslined outside the 'Blue' in front of the goal? This is the Olympics...not the NHL.

Kids, don't do Fedak and Schwartz...or drugs. Both are bad.
2/15 c12 Geochili
'Knickers' in UK English is a most unattractive way to saypanties" in American English. 'Knickers' to Americans is puffy layered white fabric extending from just above the knee to above the waist. 'Panties' are very short, more form fitting, tight even, underwear... Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2/15 c10 Geochili
Ok, Devon's "admiration" of naked Sarah is creepy...as was his desire to see more naked Sarah as "family" after her and Ellie's naked tittie bumping pool fight. And Chuck and Ellie were cool with him seeing her breasts up close? Not in a million years. Seems like you're listening too much to BillatWorks' ideas...yuck.
2/15 c8 Geochili
The hookah had "funny stuff"!? Please. You can write sex with whipped cream, but can't say "marijuana"? Weed? Flower?
2/15 c8 Geochili
I really like this story...but, um, Chuck and Carina met in Chpt2...
8/30/2022 c34 maisma51
Great story! I really enjoyed this AU. Thank you for writing and sharing your words.
8/16/2022 c34 Mpeter
Great story. One of my favorites. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Thank you.
3/14/2021 c34 UnYawn
Great story! Hope you haven’t given up on fics.
7/25/2020 c34 ReaderNotAWriter85
Absolutely amazing and beautiful story. Just fantastic all around. From start to finish I really enjoyed it immensely. Truly awesome story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
4/29/2020 c34 Tpsoftballdad
Really enjoyed this story. It’s absolutely chock full of Charah and fun to read.
2/13/2018 c33 2baldcoder
It's winter Olympics time again, and I was reminded of this story. This is in my top 10 all time favorite Chuck and Sarah stories. I've probably read this 4 or 5 times, and each time is just like the first. Really great story. Thanks for sharing it.
2/9/2018 c1 Harry Marshall
Was thinking about what to read next, while watching the opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics... which reminded me of this one! So now, I've decided to re-read this story (and its sequel) while the games are on!
1/26/2018 c1 bahall1964
What a wonderful story you have created! I enjoyed it immensely and it's one of my all-time favorites of all the Chuck stories.
3/11/2016 c34 MarauderMist
Wonderful story! I usually like stories with action in it, but this was also good. Would love to read stories with more action or spy stuff.D
3/11/2016 c34 MarauderMist