for Roses and Baby's Breath

5/9/2020 c8 HGRHfan35
Yay John Duke
5/9/2020 c7 HGRHfan35
Pauline, you can be such a bitch!
5/9/2020 c6 HGRHfan35
I always hoped for a miracle for Bo& Kim
5/8/2020 c3 HGRHfan35
Trubs in paradise
9/18/2015 c41 jadedstar1
Love it. Awesome emotional. coaster with pure happiness at the end. Thanks for all the effort and time you put in . Keep writing n sharing your talent.
9/17/2015 c18 jadedstar1
Wow. Story is great...getting glimpses of Kira and jebbs dating past is too cool.
9/16/2015 c12 jadedstar1
Loving it. The story is flowing so well. Love love love all the little twist :-) . Can't wait to read more!
9/14/2015 c41 1356-2478
I haven't been able to read up for a while, but I'm loving this!
Life is finally being kind to the wind-tossed Dukes, and it's getting peaceful. And the mischief brewing in the air promises to be spectacular!
Can't wait to read more!
9/12/2015 c41 DixieDavenport
OMG! The thought (picture) of Pauline IN a food fight - either as a participant or a receiver is Oh, sooo priceless! Wasting food of course, .. is a sin! But then using it as a 'weapon',... especially against those that prepared it, ... is so wrong in sooo many ways that as much as I'd like to give her a face full of pie, ... I'd hate to hear the recourse for a whole year to come! - Waiting to see your version!
8/12/2015 c40 lucy-1997
Two great updates, I liked how they named Crystal after Pauline. It was a nice touch and I think that she and Mira have finally "buried the hatchet" so to speak, which is a relief.
8/10/2015 c40 15DixieDavenport
Cute chapter!
8/3/2015 c39 DixieDavenport
I like that they named the baby after Pauline but without it being so obvious as to name her Pauline.
7/11/2015 c38 Snowgirl01
More please
7/10/2015 c38 DixieDavenport
Nice chapter! Glad Kira is on the mend. Yes all things considered in the past little bit none of the Duke women have lived a fairy-tale life since meeting our Duke boys!
7/8/2015 c38 Ginger
Glad to see Kira is going to be okay. I am enjoying this story though I want to know where is Bo? Unlike the series, it seems it is all Luke and Jebb and Kira. Always thought Bo was Luke's best friend and not the nitwit everyone in this story acts like he is.I bet Bo even had sessions with Dr. Jeffrey so he could cope with what happened to his wife. Luke never notices Bo except to make fun of him or to tell him what to do. It's amazing that the Bo is this story can walk and tie his shoes without Luke or Jebb telling him what to do. Even Daisy is marginalized compared to Jebb, Luke, Jo, and Kira. There is like 1 chapter with Daisy and then we get 2-5 with the others. Don't get me wrong - I like all of them, but Bo was a main character and now, Jebb has become Luke's best friend and ally. Even Bo's wife treats him like he's stupid and we know he wasn't that way on the show. A little rash at times, but good-hearted and fairly smart when allowed to be. If I were the Bo in this story, I would run away from home and everyone in it since they're so condescending. Why is he even in this story? It's primarily Luke and Jebb and Kira with a little Daisy thrown in.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »