for Mutant Histeria

3/9/2016 c38 C'est la vie
Omfg plz update? This is amazing, I hope you update soon! (Btw it would be cool if they ended up in the Salem whitch trials time and they grabbed Remy because of his eyes)
But yeah, plz update
2/20/2016 c38 65Chellerbelle
I can see you had fun writing this one :) And I loved Mastermind being all "you can't scare me, I've lived with experts" and proceeding to demonstrate, hehehehe. Also, loved Remy cleaning up at the poker table :)

Awesome chapter!
2/18/2016 c38 53Sonar
Nicely done
2/18/2016 c38 1k+Red Witch
Loved the Trump reference! He he! Great chapter! Love these historical tidbits!
2/18/2016 c38 11GaredBattlespike
WONDERFUL!
HILARIOUS!
MORE!
2/18/2016 c38 3Dark Lord of the X-Men
... has never "officially" been determined... I LOVE that line. :P :)

YAY FOR CANADA! YAY FOR MOUNTIES! YAY FOR NHL EXECS!... I can't believe I just yay'd execs...

LOVE the update! SOOO AWESOME! Next stop: the missing Roanoke Colony! Me thinks that Pyro and a time machine could make an entire village dissappear, don't you?

If not Roanoke, hows about the dissapearing island of Atlantis? Which, actually, coincides with Viking maps of a disappearing island, as well as ancient Chinese maps of the "island of seven cities" that simply vanished in between their trading runs... Look it up. :)
1/18/2016 c37 53Sonar
The tea part was funny.
1/18/2016 c37 1k+Red Witch
Oh yes! Such irony! Fort Acolyte! HA HA! Keep those chapters coming!
1/18/2016 c37 11GaredBattlespike
Ha ha ha!
I was trying to figure out who "Jack" was.
I failed, but it was good none the less!

Well done!
1/17/2016 c36 10DigiXBot
Man mutant dinosaurs. That would have been awesome. Wouldn't it be more funny if they landed in the Savage Land in modern times. Imagine the shock.
12/18/2015 c36 1k+Red Witch
Well that explains why no one ever found Hoffa...Unless some archeologist excavates him!
Great chapter! Keep the madness going!
12/18/2015 c36 4TazzieLuv13
Only Remy only end up accidentally signing up for the French foreign legion
11/21/2015 c35 65Chellerbelle
Okay, so first of all, loved seeing young Edward Kelly :) That was great.

Also, loved how the bulk of this chapter was a retelling. I think it really worked for it :)

And *rubs hands together gleefully* I loooove how they now have a kind of stowaway with them. I can't want to see what you do with Jimmy Hoffa.

Awesome chapter!
11/18/2015 c35 Rhombur Vernius
Brilliant chapter! This left me in stitches. Also- great way of showing how Hoffa could have vanished! I have the feeling he'll be a problem next chapter...
11/18/2015 c35 11GaredBattlespike
OMG !
I did NOT see that twist coming!
374 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »