FanFiction.Net
for Wild Card

10/12/2018 c3 Amezaiku
I'm getting hooked on so many of your fanfics tonight...
4/19/2016 c3 misao97
Wow! Just started reading this and I am in love with the world you created! I never read anything like it! I know that this story is not your priority, but I hope that you update soon. Gambatte!
4/13/2016 c3 3sumire.syrup
Wao this is actually really good. Each chapter is very well fleshed out, I'm just sad this is so underrated! Its a plot line that I've never seen before and sounds like it could become a real great epic. You've done well keeping the characters IN CHARACTER simultaneously tangling them in medieval and magic, I love it!
4/13/2016 c3 amy23
Fiquei encantada com sua história to muito curioso com o possível desenrolar da trama principalmente o Sasuhina. Boa sorte e inspiração para poder atualização logo
4/13/2016 c1 guest
Most crack ship in the universe. Absolutely delusional. Kill yourself.
4/13/2016 c3 readchangelive
yayyyy! an update hehee im happy cause i think the story's cool.

wow youre doing yr PhD! thats amazing, all the very best in whatever you do :)

hope to see another chapter sooonnnn
7/5/2015 c2 readchangelive
My, this is really fascinating and good! A pity not much are giving their attention to this. But I really hope you continue and complete this cause its really unique!

I love all the details and magic facts, good job!

Thank you for writing and hope to see your update sooonn :)
6/13/2014 c2 Guest
Loved it
6/10/2014 c2 nanitaa
Woah this was good! A lot to take in but really good overall!
6/10/2014 c2 Faded Pink
Ooh, things just got interesting! And I really like the strong, no-stuttering, no-bullshit-what-do-you-want Hinata that you're writing. I'm glad you updated but there's no pressure! Uni is already so much work, I don't know how you find the time to write on top of that! Good luck for your presentation this Friday! :)
5/19/2014 c1 Faded Pink
I think you've made a strong start! Really interested to read about what happens next :)
3/29/2014 c1 1Butlikeewlawlz
I love this and that last sentence is killer T_T PLEASE UPDATE!
1/20/2014 c1 Nafsi-chan
Wow that was very interesting! I like the fact that you included magic in a medevial period! Can't find that many stories like that.. Anyway, I pretty much liked the chapter and I'd definitely want to read more!