for The Barbecue Fork Killer

2/21 c11 595Ghostwriter
Oooh I'm loving it. Well done. Keep it up.
8/14/2017 c11 66lateVMlover
I like your story. I hope you finish it!
6/26/2017 c11 11tangune
love this story its a good mix
6/12/2017 c11 3TIGGRAIN
Found this story and I love it, would love to see it finished at some point. Sometimes people need to find out the hard way when to leave well enough alone. The BAU might be professionals when it comes to human UNSUB's but the supernatural is beyond their understanding and skill sets.
5/21/2017 c11 7Treva Rea
Nicely done! Action but not overly so. Hope to get a new chapter from you soon, like the crossover on this one.
2/21/2017 c11 spk
Fantastic update! Love the way Buffy handled the agents at the end, and the way you wrote Willow here. Can't wait to find out exactly what happened between Prentiss, Morgan, & Buffy. :)
2/20/2017 c11 locardxchange
Very happy that you added a chapter and hope you add more soon.
1/30/2017 c10 Guest
Omg definitely post soon
1/31/2017 c10 1Sorentia
An interesting story concept. Seeing the BAU members stick their noses where it doesn't belong and promptly getting it bit off is an unusual take on things. One I hope you will continue writing for our enjoyment.

I notice that the postings for this tend to gap quite a bit due to RL issues. I would like to point out that even without your A/N's telling us this, your writing skill has steadily improved with each chapter with occasional jumps forward signalling a larger gap.
1/30/2017 c10 2emptysea
It's wonderful to see an update.
Looks like the BAU is frustrated, Buffy is overwhelmed, Prentiss is dieing and we're left hanging.
Hopefully not for long.
1/30/2017 c10 spk
Happy to see this update. I LOVE Buffy/CM crossovers...2 of my top favorite TV shows. :)
1/30/2017 c10 locardxchange
Wow, what a way to update a story!
1/28/2017 c9 10She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane
Love it! Please update soooon
8/27/2016 c9 20Caitlin Knight
Please update soon. I love it so much
5/15/2016 c9 LadyPhoenix68
9 chapters setting things up to the final meeting with Buffy the scoobies, I hope that we can get more of the story than just closing it up.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »