for The Barbecue Fork Killer

10/16/2015 c8 12Village-Mystic
Good chapter. Thanks for continuing.
10/16/2015 c8 5mightymel30
LOVED IT:)
10/2/2015 c7 3dreameralways
Still a lovely story. They are so close and yet so very far. Thank you for writing and I look forward to more.
9/30/2015 c7 Sitanya
Eager to see Buffy do some real action. Also, please replace all the would of by would have or would've. It would make the story much more enjoyable.
9/30/2015 c7 5mightymel30
welcome back. i loved it. will Buffy be making a more permanent position in the story.
6/1/2015 c6 Guest
please update I cant wait to read more
5/19/2015 c6 Guest
Ahhhhhh! This is just too amazing
2/14/2015 c6 Error4North
Interesting story, wondering how the F.B.I guy's react to Buffy when they realise her activities. Well done so far, occasional spelling mistakes but nothing too serious.
1/5/2015 c6 spk
Still loving this :)
12/20/2014 c6 Guest
Yay, was excited to see more of this! You may, however want to find a beta to help fix minor spelling and grammar issues and a couple of spots where I assume your brain ran away with the story faster than you could type? There a a couple of sentences that don't make sense even after puzzling on them for a few minutes, so they are missing more than just a couple of words. Overall a great chapter though.
12/22/2014 c6 mike raven
just find this story and i'm loving it looking forward to reading more soon.
12/21/2014 c6 2aveave
Great chapter. I hope you will post next one soon.
12/21/2014 c6 DeepBlueJoy
We'll keep reading as long as it seems you're committed to your work. It's an interesting premise and I'd like to see it continue. I hope you'll make it a priority to write a little bit on a regular basis, even if you can't write a lot. Respect your own work.

Peace and good luck with your writing,

Blue
(DeepBlueJoy from tthfanfic dot org)
12/21/2014 c6 SweetLadyKisses13
I love this story, I can't wait for the part where they team up with Buffy or when they realise she is really strong, its going to funny to hear their reactions :) please update soon!
9/13/2014 c5 DeepBlueJoy
i really do hope you won't abandon this. It has great potential. And no, the Garcia reaction is not your best. It's a bit out of character... but watching vampires kill people would shock most of us.

Hope you'll keep to your monthly schedule. Good luck with school. remember to take a break and write now and then. it's good for the soul.
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »