for Smooth

11/28/2020 c28 1FlamingSkyDragon
I'm so glad to find a recently updated SoMa fic! It doesn't really matter to me that you don't update often, just know that these oneshots have entertained me a lot these past few days. I loved them, thank you for writing them and I hope to see more!
11/1/2020 c28 115AmyNChan
ahahaha! This was so incredibly sweet! Soul's "please" to take her home actually hit me in the heart. Oooh my heart. TTTT
11/1/2020 c28 2snitchykun
This is so cute. Thank you
11/1/2020 c28 8SleepinBeautyK
Aw Soul and Maka are so cute
10/31/2020 c28 10TaisaXChui
I wish I have a Soul in life too. Bless you for this sweet story. Definitely looking forward to more if/when you upload another Soma ️ the way you write them is so perfect for me
10/31/2020 c27 TaisaXChui
This is so sweet. Soul is so EASY! Haha he's got it bad. Loving this chapter!
10/31/2020 c28 1DoomKnight-6642
"Whomst has awakened the Ancient One!?"
10/31/2020 c28 28Seirin
WONDERFUL! I love it, love it, love it! Is there a possibility you will write another part of this series? :)I love the way you portray both of them. It's so warm and radiant... Love it! :)
10/31/2020 c28 1scorpioneldar
awww I love this. I love the two of them
there is so little good cannon compliant SOMA these days
and while this was pretty dam platonic it makes my heart go flutter.
thanks for sharing. I love it.
10/30/2020 c28 2akwardllama
This is adorable and relatable and I love it
5/26/2020 c27 Guest
It's sweet.

How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.
5/2/2020 c22 8SleepinBeautyK
I laughed so hard when Soul said Can it Greg.
4/19/2020 c27 2snitchykun
More please!
4/2/2020 c27 11theHumbleGM
Uuuggghhh. I love Soma. Thank you for all of this.
3/25/2020 c27 1scorpioneldar