for Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

12/13/2018 c8 laurajustin
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
10/31/2016 c8 1NeKo19-94
Next plis
5/19/2014 c8 TsunaKV
Aww . . .

Anyways, if someone is going to adopt this story, message me the link please ;D
3/30/2014 c8 loretta537
this is a good story so far, i'm glad I found it. do the time travelers know of danzo stealing the sharigan eyes and implanting them on the wood arm?
3/15/2014 c8 16WRose
2/21/2014 c8 4Aotrs Commander
Interesting concept - one I have toyed with myself on occasion (not that I ever actually write anything).

Though if I was them, the very first thing I'd have done is Shadow Possession Danzo and pull his bandages off to reveal his "SharingArm" and get that one nuisense out of the way first ('cos Danzo ain't gonna have much chance of tackling *that* lot AND the Hokage AND his clan heads and everything else...)
2/10/2014 c8 Guest
Loved it!
2/10/2014 c7 8Angelix.onix.luna
Still awesome!
2/6/2014 c7 Hallelujah It's Food
... Political immunity? Well this is going to be interesting, that's for sure.
2/5/2014 c7 Dattebayo92
Good story. Great plot. Update soon. Don't abandon.
2/5/2014 c7 HI
I just wanted to point out that Shikamaru is still chuunin. But anyways great chapter and cliff hanger niice.
Hope you can update soon :)
2/4/2014 c6 JIMIRMA
Hope for more chapters!I think Danzo is a bit to out of line with how he is acting,shouldn't he be more of a sneaky bastard?
1/30/2014 c6 MochiIce
Awesome so far. Some funny scenes although i like them to be longer but beggars can't be choosers. Keep up the amazing work. and update :)
1/29/2014 c6 SoraHuuzuke
I like the lie dectition jutsu. That could come in really handy. Things like that make you wonder why they never used it on people like Danzo and the Council.
1/29/2014 c6 Hallelujah It's Food
Ok, ok, now we're getting somewhere! And the chapter is fine. Just a little choppy like you said, but that's a hard thing to avoid without rambling.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »