FanFiction.Net
for An Uzumaki in Arendelle

11/24 c25 Knightmare's War
You've positively enraptured me with this story. I will eagerly await your next installment and love where you're going with this!
11/15 c7 4Chronosign
During the 19th century the main religion in that area was Christianity, imagine the reaction water walking would get.
11/13 c25 ivanganev1992
I'm curious for this story . i red the whole Story so far in FEW HOURS . It is so i teresting , it has Tension but it is so very interesting .. I Hope to update it .

For now , Goodbye.
10/24 c5 Ivangabem
TRAIN YOUR FIRE MANIPULATION IF YOU REALIZED YOUR TEMPERATURE NOT YOUR WIND MANIPULATION... Dropped
10/24 c5 Ivangabem
If you want to spy the city, how could you forget about kagebunshin *facepalm*
10/24 c4 Ivangabem
How in the heck he is surprises about living snowman when he has talking giant toad?
9/28 c24 demigoddemeanor
love this story always nice to see a new update
9/20 c25 nommpatrick
I absolutely like this story so far and can't wait to see what more you have in store. I like how you decided how Naruto should share his childhood in a "long" run, instead of just throwing it all at ones.
I like as well how the relationship is going for are protagonist, and would also like to personally see in the future that Naruto & Elsa mabe adopt both Hedda & Ingrid.

Last note: I'm just wondering how powerful Naruto is going to be. Like for exemple will he get all of his strength/power back or a lot weaker vision?
9/13 c25 Shadow
Awesome work!
9/8 c25 2Jack Inqu
A very sweet chapter, and an important moment for Naruto, realizing her doesn't want to/can't return.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
9/8 c25 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
9/6 c25 Estex71
it's been a while, but I liked it, specialty the part where Naruto starts revealing his past, it is really well done, keep going.
9/6 c23 joey91731
I really love this story can't wait to read more of it...
9/5 c25 Golden Wind God
great chapter
9/4 c25 Banjo the Fox
BEST chapter yet. Finally some revelation!
1,236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »