FanFiction.Net
for A New Redheaded Cheerleader - Book Two

2/20/2014 c10 1KhanLovr
Poor Ron; first he inadvertently covers himself with butter instead of sunscreen, then he steps in an ant hill!

If Dr. Beaker is somehow involved in the kidnapping of Dr. Green, I wonder if he was working with one of Kim's enemies? I'm eager to find out. :-)
2/13/2014 c9 KhanLovr
It's interesting to see that Veruca has a real weakness: A fear of squirrels! I wonder if this might come in handy later on, for Kim and Candace? ;-)

Speaking of Candace, it appears that luck has turned on her again!
2/11/2014 c8 KhanLovr
It's a shame that a copy of the photo of Candace in the embarrassing costume is still out there! I wonder what will happen to her next?

I love the steamboat race scene, and the song that goes with it. :-)
2/8/2014 c7 KhanLovr
This chapter is hilarious! I love Heinz's plan to get rid of Elvis impersonators! The flashback to his childhood was a trip! :-D
2/7/2014 c6 KhanLovr
Uh oh, I wonder what frightful plan Veruca has in mind now? I'm anxious to find out!
2/4/2014 c5 KhanLovr
I really feel sorry for Candace now! I wonder if something can be done about the photo of her in the costume?

Very funny chapter! I love the waitress, and Agent P getting briefed on his latest mission. ;-)
2/3/2014 c4 KhanLovr
More humiliation for Candace! Hopefully another date with Jeremy will make her feel better. :-)

I'm eager to find out what Kim and Ron will do next (regarding the restaurant fiasco), and, what's in store for Dr. Green!
2/2/2014 c3 KhanLovr
Boy, it seems Kim and Ron had a rough night! I know there's a lot more in store for them, though.

The costumes on Phineas, Ferb and Perry were funny! I can imagine the platypus dressed up as a frog!
2/1/2014 c2 KhanLovr
It's amazing how Ron can easily forget important info! Then again, he's easily distracted by food (so is Rufus). I had a feeling that Kim wouldn't believe Ron telling her that Veruca was released from jail; I'm sure that, soon enough, she'll have to believe it! :-)
1/31/2014 c1 KhanLovr
Poor Pierre! I am certain that Kim will indeed be shocked once she finds out who caused the fight (I'm referring to details from book one of 'New Redheaded Cheerleader', of course)! I look forward to the next chapter!
1/20/2014 c1 4CajunBear73
Ron had better get a handle on his childlike exuberance or Kim's going to forgo future considerations of his maturity...no matter what happened later...

Check the timeline too...

CB73