for Super Smash Bros Melee: The Dark Advisor

8/3/2017 c2 Guest
... Pichu I also lost to a level 5 snivy after beating legendaries...
8/3/2017 c1 Guest
Zelda would have destroyed if she joined...
4/20/2017 c2 13Junior BLD
Neat story! I wonder if the wire frames will have anything to do with the adventure. Keep it up!
4/20/2017 c1 Junior BLD
Pretty cool story so far! I am enjoying it! I like your descriptions of the fight scenes.
1/30/2017 c2 Guest
Pichu is best pokemon
11/6/2014 c2 27pikaace
I agree! WAY too many people make Pikachu in SSB to be a jerk! Pikachu needs more love dammit!

On the other hand I REALLY like this story! Hope you update soon!
8/15/2014 c2 14BlindmanV2
I like the way you write matches, and great idea with the alternate scenes. Wonder if Link and Pikachu feel that way bout each other too be kinda cool if they did actually.

I like Pikachu as a jerk or trickster though, he can be that guy who talks a lot of smack yet backs up what he says and people react to how they wanna see it.

Just my 2 cents really like that story so far.
8/2/2014 c2 Cobalsh
Cool story. Can't wait for more updates. :D
6/28/2014 c2 22Mighty-wants-to-draw
Jeez, I just love your fights!
Nope, I didn't see any pairing thingy between Pikachu and Pichu. I make a lot of brotherly fluff myself and it made me think about how I write mines. Of course, our writing styles are different but you know what I mean :)
And I like the fact you use the verb 'use' when you describe the move a pokemon makes!
6/27/2014 c1 2austin.todd.315
Great chapter! I love Melee, and can't wait to see where you go with thiss tory!
6/20/2014 c1 Cobalsh of SSB
Great story, man! Will it feature non-Melee characters, or just Melee ones?
1/25/2014 c1 Pekiunai
Ha ha, poor Young Link. Kirby has a crush on Jigglypuff?

Best intro ever! Loved the part where Young Link gets embarrassed by his older self and then "vows to kill him" after match. And no did not vote on the poll yet!
1/21/2014 c1 22Mighty-wants-to-draw
Hum... For now I don't like the way you make Young Link (he's one of my favs) but still, the plot is really interesting so, yeah, I'll still follow :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service