for a little fall of rain

9/4/2019 c1 9Bason
And here comes ten tears...I knew this would kill me from the moment I started. It's so painfully beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
11/3/2018 c1 texican
Damn, even knowing the outcome didn't make this hurt any less. Kudos.
4/7/2018 c1 Sanebird
I don’t usually read one shots, but this didn’t even feel like one. Thank you for sharing.
1/10/2018 c1 Regalducky
WOW! O.O speechless I am
3/8/2017 c1 3KoalaBear2602
That was amazing. Such a catching story from the staft. Very moving and well detailed.
4/29/2016 c1 lizet
So beautiful, tragic and amazing. Glad I read it
11/8/2014 c1 bbucking
Every time I read this story it makes me cry. A good kind of cry though. Thank you for sharing.
8/24/2014 c1 JokersLastLaugh
This was a good story to read and I did enjoy reading it.
7/25/2014 c1 IForgotMyName
*Insert GIF here*

LEAVE ME TO CRY OVER THE DEATHS OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!
5/28/2014 c1 9Maeli'claire
Oh... What a wonderful fanfic. I'm not English and I'm not bilingual, so I didn't understand everything. I understand the end and it made me cry. Thank you!
4/15/2014 c1 bobina
I don't have words for how beautiful this story is. This is devastating and wonderful and I'm in physical pain reading this. How? How did you write this, how did you pour so much heartache into barely 3000 words? How did you make me want more of this universe? Just... wow.
4/12/2014 c1 sanekittens
mmm w-what...why would you?
Uhh, I'll...just leave now.
3/10/2014 c1 1watdaforks
That was so incredibly rude oh my god. Everything hurts now. Why would you do this. Just why.
3/10/2014 c1 3Devin Jaste
Okay, well now I'm crying, so thanks for that. This story, with it's quick world-building and how fast the characters grew on me, was inspired. Everything about it was perfect, even the ending. I really wanted it to end some other way, some happy ending, but it wouldn't have been true. *sigh*
Great job.
3/3/2014 c1 15We love us
wow that was sad, not cry cry sad but a deep soulful sadness that grips your heart and never lets go
this story made a deep impression on me, wont forget it
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »