for a little fall of rain

2/8/2014 c1 CupidLove
this is so sad yet beautiful...
2/8/2014 c1 7jds87
So sad but a nice story!
2/1/2014 c1 8Emerald Stag
Well that hurt. Wow, such an interesting world with such a painful situation. I'm almost glad for the brevity, probably kept me from falling apart while reading lol. Loved Quinn tattooing Rachel's name over her mark, quite poignant. Great job.
2/1/2014 c1 Smayz
That was beautiful.
1/30/2014 c1 2GalindaKnowsPopular
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

crying forever. this was stunning.
1/28/2014 c1 anothersloth
Damn! You made me cry girl! it's BEAUTIFUL!
1/26/2014 c1 Joji
Oh my God! I have tears in my best short story I have ever read!
Where did you get the idea for this story.I wish it was a long story which was infinite!
Bloody talented writer you are. To convey all that in 2674 words... Extraordinary!
1/25/2014 c1 5mine29
is there are a back story for their kind? its nice to see a full time story out of this universe...
1/24/2014 c1 1Reno Sweeny
Oh my god! I just cried for first time reading a ff. This was exquisitely beautiful, congrats!
1/24/2014 c1 Jeanne D'Art
How dare you
1/24/2014 c1 EAnIL
Thank you for sharing. My gosh that was heartbreaking beautiful and tragic but I do love it.
1/24/2014 c1 mykes
Just raining on my face over here. *creys* I love these one-shots.
1/23/2014 c1 flyingpinguin
You just made me tear up with this story. I swear. It's embarrassing and you're brilliant.
1/22/2014 c1 1daydreamernightdoer
I think I might have found my favorite author in this site. I love your way with words. You manage to tell a story flawlessly with such efficiency. I mean, this is just under 3000, but it still does it job with intriguing readers with this world and of course, breaking hearts, more than any 1000000x word piece ever could. This goes to every other piece from you I've read so far.
1/22/2014 c1 53KelseyO