FanFiction.Net

Sweet
12/31/2019 c1 1psychicspyarrowangel
Absolutely beautiful!
11/9/2019 c1 41kehwie
A very sweet abc delightful read. It seems very on keeping with the books. I enjoyed it.
12/9/2018 c1 6TLWtlw
That last line, LOL. He still likes to tease.
4/5/2018 c1 1devufairy
This is so sweet, and romantic, and filled with the particular charm of Anne and Gilbert ! Loved it!
5/22/2017 c1 6ElizabethAnneSoph
Oh those two... *sigh* haha lovely piece of fiction! Loved it! Do more please! So romantic and sweet! Lovely reunion!
9/3/2016 c1 4Valancy Stirling
Ahhhh! Is LM Montgomery back from the dead?! This is sooo soo sooo lovely! Finally, some romance between my favorite couple ever! I very much dislike the fact that Montgomery didnt show any romance between the books in any of her books, in windy poplars marking it off with ... Just when annes pen was perfect for writing loveletter. Anyhow, you have provided me some long sought satisfaction. I love your writing, so very much montgomeryish and your story so in character donned with lovely annish description. Please write more. Im reading your others stories and their just as scrumptious. Thank you so much and very well done. I love the ending on this one as well, mischivious gilbert, who couldnt love that!
9/15/2015 c1 Guest
Liked the eyes comment
4/28/2015 c1 KBsMomma
Such a sweet story! I got a couple of Anne-ish thrills. One when Gilbert first asked, "If only what?" and the other when he held her and asked if it was all real, that she was his. Perfectly delightful!
4/8/2015 c1 4Rowena Pendragon
I really love this. I recently rediscovered my love for the Anne of Green Gables series by rewatching the movies, but was left feeling rather disappointed by the lack of actual love scenes with Anne/Gilbert. This story really captures the essence of their happiness at finally being together and I'm excited to read the rest of your work!
3/16/2015 c1 2Enna Energe
Nicely done!
3/8/2015 c1 25Lina Oso
Here I am on a mission to reread Say Something and the rest of your series when I see this. Excuse me while I swoon over your writing style. You're truly one of my favorite writers on here. You've such a talent and I'm so thankful you have decided to share your stories with us! Xo
10/30/2014 c1 2rightfromthebeginning
Loved this little story, it was truly beautiful! :) You nailed the characterisation of Anne and Gilbert perfectly. I also wish they interacted actually in the book, not just by letters, so your story made up for it :) Love your Anne stories.
10/13/2014 c1 28Sleepless Eremite
Aww! The ending was perfect. Some of this I thought might be a little bit over the top, but I didn't even mind, it was so adorable. And hey, Gil HAS waited a long time for this (and so has Anne, though she didn't know she was waiting for it at the time!). The bit about the tree was a nice touch harkening back to their childhood friendship(? or love/hate, whatever). In three years Gil is gonna have to go back and change the "AS" to be "AB" 3

I enjoyed this so much. Thanks for sharing! I'll be leaving reviews sporadically on your other works sporadically now that I have happily raced through them over the last few days
26 Page 1 2 Next »