for A Very Strange & TrippedOut Inuyasha Tale

2/4/2005 c1 dogyoukaijane

HA* (SPAZZING)THIS IS THE MOST FUNNY THING I HAVE EVER READ! (and believe me when i say, i have read alot of funny stories and coments.) I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AT LEAST TEN TIMES! MY NIEGHBORS ARE TELLING ME TO SHUT THE HELL UP BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUPHING! (okay, okay. i'm exagerating alot with the lauphing.)
1/11/2005 c1 48Pyrinsomniac
Feh- heh!
1/23/2004 c1 Silver gurl
That has got to be one of the funniest freakin' stories I've ever read! Please write another chapter. *begins to laugh so hard she's in tears.*
8/31/2003 c1 Santamoogle
Lovely story! IT'S FULL OF CHARM, WIT, AND OH SO FLUFFY HEART WARMING HUGGY TOUCHY FEELY MOMENTS! Well... not really... But it's damn good. Thats for sure..

HAHA! GOOD JOB!
11/29/2002 c1 kleptomaniac sam
lol yay kill kikyou with brutally brutalness..ness
11/27/2002 c1 FireDragon Fairy
all i can say is-CUTE lol. although u could always put in the dirty scene if u wanted...*grin*

^.^
10/14/2002 c1 2exhale
*covering mouth to keep from laughing* Mmph! MMPH! BUA-HA-HA-HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WAUGH! *falls off chair from laughing* HAHAHAHAHA! YAY! FUNNY! :D Great story!

~ P r i n c e s s o f I n s a n i t y ~
10/9/2002 c1 2Ookami Aya original
^_^ FUN!
10/9/2002 c1 Mika
That was interesting. How about another?
10/9/2002 c1 12SeaSaltSkies
Ohh...god...Dats...Funny...Cant...breath **falls over**

Sesshoumaru: **Sighes** well in her current state she cant say it so i will, good work, eaven though i should have killed them all

SamiSala: Ahh shuttap!
10/8/2002 c1 5Stolen Valkyrie
NEKO-CHAN! XD that was hilarious! I luv it! You have such great style!
10/8/2002 c1 27Nana-41175
Heeheehee...Neko-chaaaan! That was really very fluffy and cute! I hope you will post more fics soon!
10/8/2002 c1 5Reigufu-sama
WTF? this is the most stupidest story i have ever read. continue!
10/8/2002 c1 bakabaka
Oh dear.

I was probably far more amused by this than I had any right too ^_^;;;

Bunnysuit fangirls! And chibi Sess! Oh my!
10/8/2002 c1 23Cassandra Sisenta
ickle inuyasha chibis!

i hope there;s a second chapter to this!

SO !