for Up Close and Personal

8/30/2020 c83 Cfriendly
I took my time to reread this story. Amazing, Amazing. Cannot wait for the next update. Glad to have you back.
8/28/2020 c7 Olivia Delgado
Same here ,Scandal still make me sick,even after it ended i'm still angry,i miss Olitz ,Scandal not
7/15/2020 c32 12dirtygoldensoul
I love Karen so much. "Are we even republicans anymore?" i'm dead lol. I'm so glad Fitz would have supported her either way but I'm also glad they get to keep the baby.
7/15/2020 c19 dirtygoldensoul
Ugh Mellie is a whole ass problem
7/14/2020 c7 dirtygoldensoul
Just getting started and loving it so far
7/13/2020 c83 Guest
Did Mellie get COVID19?

Are you alright?
6/23/2020 c83 Guest
Love it. Please when is the next update.
6/20/2020 c83 Guest
Hello! Is Chapter 84 close?
6/10/2020 c83 kelleekellkell
Such a sad turn of events! I know Olivia is feeling left out, but it’s best that the kids go so that Fitz can prepare and console them. He doesn’t need to worry about her as well. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.
6/3/2020 c83 Jacquisbox
I would never wish anything bad on anyone, its not what I believe in but I really dont want Mellie to make it thru this. That family deserves some closure and peace and let them all move on with their lives. Liv and Fitz and all the kids deserve it. They've been thru enough already. My heart breaks for Liv to not be included in her family. Mellie needs to go. (Sorry) Thank you for continuing this story even when you dont feel the passion for it anymore or dont have the time. Just know that we love it and appreciate it! Cannot wait for the next update! Stay healthy.
5/27/2020 c82 shaurice
I’m trying to recover from the absolute shock of Olivia going to Maya and Eli. You could not have paid me to predict that one! That brought me back to the conversation between Eli and Olivia...could he haven’t tried to ensure Mellie was “taken care of” to be sure she was out of the way. It would be his twisted way to do something for Olivia...you’ve got me really thinking here!
5/27/2020 c80 shaurice
Another awesome update! Mellie has Always been a huge pin in the ass! Somethings never change! Love that the kids know about the newest addition . I know what I want to happen to Mellie, but I’m enjoying the ride your taking us on!

Thanks again and stay safe!
5/24/2020 c80 Winesogood17
IM SO TURED OF FITZ CHASING MELLIE! DOES HE STILL CARE FIR HER? I WISH OLIVIA WOULD HAVE CHECKED HIM & HER A LONG TIME AGO. THE KIDS DONT CARE ABOUT MELLIE, THEY HAVE A LOT OS GROWN SENSE ALREADY DEALING WITH THAT NUT NOB
5/24/2020 c83 jennkyle
Oh boy what a chapter great job once again and I can't wait for more
5/24/2020 c82 jennkyle
Another great chapter great job once again
2,270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »