for Running a Mission - A journey into real life

3/3/2017 c22 Walkzlone
Very interesting part about the mystic revelations connected to the Blood Moons and the Jewish Feasts. There's a passage in the Christian Bible dealing with the Endo of Days that is eerily close to that-but can't think of the exact passage off the top of my head. I see there is a 20 yr. gap between the series of blood moons. Is that a constant? Is the Blood Moons occurring on the Jewish Sabbath a constant? One constant that seems to occur both Bible/Torah is that "A wise man can tell the time that is to come.".
9/14/2014 c34 6bouc0101
Thanks for the review and PM's. I love reading reviews. I added a paragraph where Mark is giving 'parting words/advice' to Sharon and Eyal. A reader suggested I do so and I liked the idea.
9/14/2014 c34 13kay.hayden
Love the twist you gave to Annie going dark. By do so, it will place her on the same level as Eyal and Ziva - both master spies. Also love the idea of Boris in your next story because he like Eyal is a man of mystery. Thanks for sharing and looking for the next story installement.
9/14/2014 c34 Guest
I've loved both of your stories in this timeline and I'm really looking forward to the next one. I'm not 100% happy with where things are for Annie & Ziva, but I'm going to trust you that there will be a resolution for both of them in the next story as I'm most definately an A&A & TIVA fan.
9/8/2014 c33 Guest
Thanks for your response about Annie & McQuaid. Even though I've really hated this season and what happened in the with them in the last episode, it really didn't surprise me and unless something really drastic happens in the last 6 episodes they have really screwed up the core relationship of the series.
9/8/2014 c33 6bouc0101
Not sure if this is the right way to answer reviews but here goes: Do not worry Annie will not hook up with McQuaid. Also don't like that story line but twists and turns are going to happen in mine also... just not going down that dark alley the CA writers took. For the reader who has questions about Ziva; yes she is at about the same point as in NCIS but got back into the game as a favor to Eyal. Eyal knows the sacrifice she made... it's one of the reason why I couldn't write only one chapter for closures. She will have one! I still want to keep a bit of CA storyline for readers to have a sort of point of reference. The turn CA took this season took me by surprise (don't care for it by the way) and had me scrambling to try a sail my story towards it (only a little part) but my imagination, not season 5 will guide me. That's my promise. Thanks for reading and reviewing!
9/8/2014 c33 Guest
Great story so far and I'm looking forward to the last chapter. I do have a question about Ziva though. In your story is this the same Ziva that left Tony & NCIS to try and get away from the life she had been living and all of the bad things she thought she had done? If so, it seems like she is doing everything she said she didn't want too. I hope you are going to have some resolution for her too, at least with Tony.
9/8/2014 c33 Guest
I've loved this story and your previous one from the beginning, but please tell me you are not going to hook up Annie and McQuaid. I've been reading fanfiction this season to get away from the crap that has been season 5 and really hope you get A&A back together.
9/2/2014 c32 Sara
I truely am enjoying your story.. Please keep up the wonderful work fills up the void of no nee episodes..
8/31/2014 c32 13kay.hayden
Love the idea of Dark Control and hope with all my heart you will not stop writing. Hang reviews, what is important is the readers and if you have people reading, well you have the best reviews. You have wonderful ideas so please keep going.
7/31/2014 c29 ILoveEyal
Must admit had to read your chapter twice. It was so captivating that I read it too fast the first time and miss some important information. What a chapter, it's jamb packed with actions and twisted turns. You really have a way with story lines and like your title tells us - SURPRISES. Please update soon.
Love the Eyal you are portraying. Wish CA would read your work.
Hope the girls are OK and as Auggie said - Poor terrorists if they keep Annie, Ziva and Sharon together! They are going to pay for what they did.
PS - What an ending... where do you get these ideas!
7/31/2014 c29 Guest
This story is amazing and getting better & better!
7/29/2014 c28 ILoveEyal
Sorry to be late for a review but you write longggggg chapters and I'm just getting caught up.

Can I ask where you get your ideas? You must have a wonderful imagination. Getting a mission to have a link with a lunar tetrad - four total lunar eclipses in a row - Blood moons... you must have done a lot of researchs.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a good read.
7/28/2014 c28 Me
You rock! Please update soon, can't wait for what will happen to Eyal and company. Love your style and intrigues. Wish you were writing in this season!
7/27/2014 c28 Silent reader
I'm one of your silent readers. First time for me writing a review. Your story is very good, please continue. I like your style and look forwards to more. Don't like the direction CA has taken the past two seasons, so read Fanfics and dream. Yours has captured my heart and imagination. Hope you stick with it. Don't let the lack of reviews stop you, your plotting is better than a lot I've read. The problem, if you can call it a problem, is that you have the imagination and guts to shake the shows story lines. And as Auggie told Annie in the first episode "You're doing it well".
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »