for Running a Mission - A journey into real life

4/28/2014 c15 me
Don't tell me that you saved eyal to kill him now. Update soon.
4/27/2014 c15 EyalFan
What a cliff hanger. It's going to be hard for me to wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Please post soon.
4/20/2014 c14 9HelloPatsy
Ziva David was the reason I watched NCIS each Tuesday and to have her in your story is a plus for me. Yes, please keep her in your story line. Thanks for the update.
4/16/2014 c13 HelloPatsy
Action and suspense... I'm loving it and can't wait for the next chapter.
3/30/2014 c11 14Taliahah
I love your non-stop energy and plotting! Definitely high-intensity yet with a great deep emotional underpinning. Keep going!
3/27/2014 c11 me
My dear i think you read a lot for writing this story. Thx for your passion for the story and for sharing and for long chapters. You make here a big family tree and a love story so sweet. I don.t know how utopical ( it.s to perfect everything) is but in fiction sounds nice. I.m courios what you do day by day. You are creative and i love to escape from my life reading much maybe to much. I am lucky that my husband has his hobbies and i don.t have to spent all my free time with him.
To tell you something for the story i don.t think that you need. Your story from my point of view has a lot of c Sweet loving moments that has their purity. You explain everything there, is no place for interpretation, you say all for us. You have a gift and i am happy that you share. I apologize if my english fails me in some words. Update soon...hope everybody will be fine
3/25/2014 c10 me
Statistisc could not be so wrong...update sooon
3/18/2014 c9 me
Lot of action hope you update soonn...
3/18/2014 c9 9HelloPatsy
WOW... Can't wait for the next chapter and Annie getting Eyal out. Thanks for the update.
2/19/2014 c7 Denny
Now real sure what to think about all that is happening. Something akin a three ring circus in their home life and major distraction for Eyal in his professional life. Please keep posting as I want to see where you are taking this.
2/15/2014 c6 me
Nice chapter ...nice acting...and love is in the air
2/15/2014 c6 EyalFan
I bet Eyal is going to be a daddy again. Best guess, Sharon is six weeks pregnant that's when any smell would make you sick. : ) Great story line you have going, love it.
2/15/2014 c6 HelloPatsy
Eyal is such a romantic softy. Happy with Eyal being a handler which he is not use to and getting the three home. Happy with Sharon showing she has the stuff needed to kill when put to the test. Only thing hanging is if Rivka will pull through. Keep this story roll as I'm hooked and want to see the outcome of Eyal and Annie's mission.
2/8/2014 c5 quiltingbren
Another exciting chapter. I hope that as long as you have ideas for the story you will continue. We need to know if all of the players get out of their situations.
2/8/2014 c5 4Sugar Stars at Night
Please keep going with your story. It is getting to the exciting part with twist and turns. Want to see how Sharon gets out, if Rivka lives and how Annie and Eyal's mission goes. Don't leave us hanging.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »