for Running a Mission - A journey into real life

1/30/2014 c4 Denny
Is Eyal slipping at being a good spy? Has his involvement with Sharon taken the edge from him, he should have see that women long before she saw him. As for Auggie and Annie, that has been a hard relationship for me to choke down, I can't see them together as a couple.
1/30/2014 c3 me
what are friends for...but i don!t like how annie talks about auggie. why are they mad a&a?
1/28/2014 c3 4Sugar Stars at Night
Wonderful chapter, it held my attention from start to finish with the details of the prison, the problems facing Eyal and his thoughts. How he weighted the pro and cons of calling Annie and so delighted he did, they are a well bonded team together on a mission. If Sharon doesn't understand than maybe she doesn't deserve Eyal's love and the total person he is, the temperament that make him Eyal Lavin - respected master spy.
1/27/2014 c2 me
Update soon thx. When i just feel good the chapters stop :)
1/27/2014 c1 me
I don.t think that somebody will complain for a to long chapter. Please be creative and share us big big chapter, don.t be shy my dear friend thx
1/25/2014 c2 MerryMayHam
Can't wait to see where you are taking this story. Thanks for the update.
1/24/2014 c2 Denny
Nice reading and like how you are keeping Eyal's character in tact. Thanks for the quick update.
1/23/2014 c1 Sugar Stars at Night
Thanks for another story. Love that you picked London for them to settle in, one city I love to visit. Their domestic life could be as interesting as their spy life. Hope Eyal doesn't lose any of his mysterious qualities that we have grown to love. Please up date soon.
1/22/2014 c1 9HelloPatsy
Delighted to see you placing some hurdles in the Auggie / Annie relationship. To me, Auggie has some control issues to work thru and Annie is such a free personally and impulsive. As for Eyal and Sharon it will be more difficult for Eyal, too many years of being responsible just for him and now a team leader and family man, I think his road of adjustment will be the hardest. Happy you are writing another story.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4