for Incidental

2/8/2019 c1 Guest
This is nice, lovely alternative beginning. We read only Castle.
3/9/2016 c1 68fanka77
lol
11/17/2014 c1 97Lord of Kavaka
This is too cute. Thanks for writing.
11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
Okay. THAT. WAS. ADORABLE. You win. I'm bowing at your feet grab ruler of the universe. You have been crowned. *bows* long live the grand ruler!
8/27/2014 c1 13coldcoffeestains
PERFECT! Love that story :D
8/23/2014 c1 caskett fan 7970
This was way too good to be just a one shot!
4/13/2014 c1 lb
very sweet AU first meeting. A younger Kate's intrigued meeting her idol and finding him to be a great father and a charming man. I'd like to see this continued.
2/15/2014 c1 1lp1983
Adorable. Love little rambunctious Alexis. This would have been adorable to see. Great fic.
1/23/2014 c1 diana teo
I'm impressed all over again! So glad to know that you're a Castle fan, too! I'm partial to the rogueish, wisecracking types, I'm afraid. ... ;)
You've knocked another one out of the ballpark, m'dear. When I hear voices in stereo whilst reading, it just means that you're nailing them, something that you do extremely well. The humour, little turns of phrases, I sometimes wish that your fics could reach a wider audience, and your works deserve to be recognized locally, too. Is there an avenue for you to express your thoughts in these parts? Talent like this should be explored...
1/23/2014 c1 1conservativegirl
YOU DID NOT! BUT YOU DID! This is my legitimate favorite show and now you've written one of your fantastic fics and it's so amazing :D
Welcome to Castle FF
1/22/2014 c1 SOPPNATION
Wow, just wow.
And I thought that you wrote Tiva phenomenally, but you hit a grand slam with these two!
1/22/2014 c1 Maria
Great idea to make them meet! And you too describe Alexis as the "grown up" in this couple of Castles. I like this turn in behaviour! Would like to read more of this! What about the date? And further dates?
1/22/2014 c1 Larry Holmes
Nice...really clever! I like your concept development and writing style.
1/22/2014 c1 12Samantha Joan
This is so adorable. Would be great if you wanted to expand it to a multi-chap. :)
1/22/2014 c1 gsr4ever
Really good! It would be great if you continued as well
22 Page 1 2 Next »