for The One that Got Away

7/14/2017 c9 Guest
Wow I loved this, I wish you would finish it.
4/4/2016 c9 12Blue Angel76
I'm so sorry to hear that is happening to you. When I first started YouTube the same thing happened to me and I was in tears. I ended up deleting that channel because of it. But I soon made a new channel and this one is going a lot better and I have yet to get any hate or anything. Don't give up though I loved your writing and I was really sad when it was scratched.
11/23/2014 c9 1blazeandblakemommy2012
Don't let anyone get u down if they don't like what u write.. if they don't like your stories then they don't have to read. them just remember that comments are usually just opinions and yes some people are very mean.. but again don't let them get to you and continue writing...
10/8/2014 c9 Anon
Hey, I loved this story from the jump. Your really talented and its a great story line. Dont let anyone get to you, they can all go to hell. Although im sad your not gonna finish the story I think that that was just plain mean for them to say...I hope everything gets better with school and family for you.
9/22/2014 c9 1Songstar1
people suck! if people don't like a story they should give constructive criticism or say nothing. its disgusting that people on this website feel the need to post such horrible things.
this is a really good story its a shame you wont be continuing, don't let the comments get to you as you are a very talented writer:)
8/19/2014 c9 1thispurplegal
Hiya! I just read your little message and I just want to apologise for all those idiots! I can't believe anyone would say that to you or about your stories! I don't know what you're going through right now but you have own reasons for choosing to stop writing and no one can say a damn thing because it's none of their business! I'm so sorry you had to put up with that and I just wanted to tell you, that you've definitely got a fan here! :) don't listen to any idiots and do what you want to do for yourself! You have my support! :) P.S: I love your stories and I think that one day, if you're feeling up for it, you should definitely start writing again!
8/18/2014 c9 36Newgirl78
So sorry to hear about your experience. Even if something SEEMS like it doesn't fit (admittedly, thinking of Jess cheating was hard), there's no way of knowing how a story will go until you've read the entire thing. And if you find something hard to read or not enjoyable, then you should simply walk away. Not every story is going to be something every reader is interested in. I've never read Harry Potter or 50 Shades, but it doesn't mean they're terrible. I hope you keep up with your writing, because I think you have such an amazingly creative mind and I did enjoy your writing. :-)
8/18/2014 c9 Guest
Don't let these people get you down! You've done a wonderful job so far and should be proud of your work! Don't let them take away things you love.
8/17/2014 c9 Guest
I'm deeply sorry you have received the ridicule you have. In ever really review or comment stories. I did it once to good outcomes, but your stories- especially this one- have been some of my favorite. I'm so hurt and angry people took your fan FICTION seriously. No one should be cruel in your creative outlet and inspiration. I wish I could at least hear your ending. Unfortunately login isn't working for me. But I am a member with as my login so I'm not a first or afraid if my opinion and identity. In the age of the internet I'm deeply ashamed that there's truly no acceptance in fiction and opinion. I wish it didn't come up this but I do understand. -Kaitlin
8/17/2014 c1 Guest
Ya dig? So, take a breath, don't sweat the fools, and do what you gotta do. If you like writing, come back when your up for it. If your joy is gone, that's sad. But no worries. Do what's best for you.
Example C.
Example B.
8/17/2014 c1 Guest
One thing to keep in mind about guest reviews. What may seem like a lot of people may just be one jerk posting several reviews. Example A.
8/17/2014 c9 Guest
I'm sorry to hear that people can be so cruel that they would post such mean, nasty things. The fact that they took the time to publish such "rubbish" should let you know they obviously have nothing better to do with their pathetic little lives than post cruel, unwarranted responses. They are demonic little spawns of satan that even their mothers are probably ashamed to call their own. They must be to have such evil in their hearts.

I wish you well in your life and I hope you continue to write. God bless.
8/17/2014 c9 Guest
I'm really sorry people were so cruel :( I was subscribed to your updates so I loved them and am sorry about other peoples behavior.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »