for Tony Spark

7/25/2016 c10 Guest
Please please please give us an update soon! ! !
7/17/2016 c10 3Pinksakura200
Honestly, you are a fantastic writer, and I am so happy that you wrote this. Your character interactions are always amazing and I really love what you did with Jarvis. I have never felt so attached.

Awesome work, and I hope you continue!
7/13/2016 c10 Sierra
Really interesting. Will Tony make an appearance in the Rise of the Guardians storyline (however brief)? I can't wait to read more :-D
6/21/2016 c10 Koroby
Quite possibly my favorite JARVIS ever. Can't wait for more.
6/16/2016 c10 14International Uzumaki
This is good! I really like it! If you do ever have plans to continue, I was just wondering if you would bring up that kid tiny meats with out an arm when talking to sandy. Just felt like it was something that would help build character
6/5/2016 c10 Terratastic
I love this idea, I didn't know I needed this story till I read it! I was wondering if you plan of finishing the story though. If you plan on finishing, I can't wait to keep reading!
6/5/2016 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
This was brilliant! I loved this, and I'm actually kinda sad that you haven't updated since February of last year... but I guess I'll read the rest because I like this so much. ;) I'll give a few more reviews so you can have more. The more the merrier, after all. And this story is the bomb (no pun intended).
6/3/2016 c10 3Squishy4953
Love this. It honestly felt kind of slow and erratic at some points when you wanted to finish some things but overall, I liked it!
It has an interesting concept but I'm was wondering about the timing of things. Have you changed them around? Personally, I've only ever seen the movies and while this was a good learning experience for background info on Stark, I was wondering about the time scramble with ROTG. It's not a huge point but I was a little curious.
One last thing. The deaths were actually so sad. I frowned at that so much. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE? *cry*
3/6/2016 c10 4Pomfry
Yes. Awesome. I love this. Update when you can!
2/10/2016 c10 The Ultimate Balance Chaos
awesome story man loved the 10 chapters you made and can't wait for more
12/8/2015 c10 84peppymint
love this fic
12/6/2015 c10 Tourmaline82
I love this story so much! Dare I hope that there is more in the making? I mean, Tony is so perfect as the Spirit of Inspiration. I'm not all that familiar with Rise of the Guardians, but you've done a great job in making the story totally understandable even so. We've got the humor (so much Tony snark, it's great), the sadness at being ignored and losing his family (Jarvis! The feels!), the heartwarming moments (aww, JARVIS). And perhaps some action soon!

I imagine captivity with the Ten Rings would be more "Build us a Jericho or we tell the world that you don't bleed with a chest full of shrapnel", and less torture considering that Tony can leave the bot any time he wants to. Or perhaps "Build us a Jericho or Yinsen gets tortured in your place". Sure, he could leave in spirit form, but leaving the Tony-bot to be sold to the highest bidder strikes me as a singularly bad idea.
10/15/2015 c10 Guest Star
Oh, this is glorious. I never knew how much this crossover needed to exist. And it does. Thank you, so much, for writing this. I've enjoyed it immensely. The only thing that could make it better is an update... *wink, wink* Anyway, this is really amazing. Great work. :]
10/6/2015 c2 8Vice Fandonna
Probably thinks something along the lines of they're dead people. Which fair enough idea.
9/26/2015 c10 Sianna Scale