for Tony Spark

7/25/2015 c3 8slumberingscribe
!
OH MY GOD WHAT YES
...
Okay, I'm good now. Also: loving EVERYthing. How on earth did you come up with an idea like this? It's both incredibly interesting and well-written with amazing characterisation - three things that can be difficult to find in the same fic. AND it's been updated this year! (the idea of reading something so original that has a realistic chance of being finished has actually made my day)
You've completely and utterly amazing me so far. Serious thanks for the time you've put into this.
7/3/2015 c10 Fencer13
I really love your story, and I can't wait for the Avengers.
You know, maybe after IM1, you should leave out IM2 and include Tony in Rise of the Guardians instead. After all, a Robot can't really get Palladium poisoning.
It would also be kinda cool if Tony would make comments throughout the movies that reference to Rise of the Guardians.
Anyway, I'm an addict, and your story is my drug,so please update before I die of withdrawal.
6/29/2015 c10 Arashi - IV of VI
Love it!

Amazing story! :D

Actually, I thought the Jarvis/JARVIS situation was handled quite brilliantly. I certainly wouldn't have thought to do it that way.
6/24/2015 c10 DragonGod148
Next chapter is where Iron Man comes in I think. I wonder when Tony will meet Bunny. Though I'm sure that Tony's reaction to Bunny will be amusing.
6/24/2015 c9 20Dew That Is Blue
Haha. I have to say, I'm loving this story and I love that you put the Paul Bettany thing there xD such clever :) Anyway, to the next chapter! (Which should totally have more chapters afterwards. Cause like, omg, this story)
6/10/2015 c10 The Whimsical Ermine
This is admittedly cool
6/8/2015 c10 pseudotothenym
Oo, this is great. I'm really looking forward to what happens with the first Iron Man movie.
5/26/2015 c10 Guest User
Please don't dismiss this from the beginning of my first sentence... Whoever taught you to write is awesome! And your style is even better.
5/10/2015 c10 22Delphine Pryde
Very, very, VERY awesome story. I hope you'll update soon.
5/9/2015 c10 4LapisAlba
Oh yay and the movies start!
4/26/2015 c10 23MugetsuPipefox
That Toni Morrison quote is my fav! My motto that I generally don't live by because laziness! XD

I'll admit that I've been avoiding this story but now that I've read it I'm like 'why did it take me this long?!' I love it! And I'm really interested to see where you'll take it. I love the sass and the way you've written it; it's very... Tony XD
Some concrit: you sometimes use apostrophes incorrectly, like for the plural of a word you don't need one. But other than that, it's wonderful!
Well done!
4/26/2015 c10 12TheEleventhTARDIS
iluv this story!
cant wait 4 the next chapter!
4/25/2015 c10 9TigerInTheMoonlight
Haha, I love the electric sheep reference! This story has a really interesting concept, I never would have thought of it! Can't wait for more
4/13/2015 c10 1VanitasTheFool.1
epic (I can't explain this serie with any other word It's just to epic)
189 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »