for Tony Spark

10/19/2014 c7 Zolacookie
Its great! I'm looking forward to the next chappy! 3
10/1/2014 c7 1Until I Remember My Name
MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE.
9/25/2014 c7 Dark-Wing-Blader
Wow this is a really inivative and cool idea cant wait to read more.
9/20/2014 c7 1kyothefallenkit
Haha adorable and cool X3 XDD Never thought I would find such an interesting story and crossover that works so well XDD
9/20/2014 c7 rednightmares
NOOOOOOOO! *sobbing in corner and throwing my headphones at my computer* it ends like this, such a tragic tale, with lighting eyed men and beautiful feathered women! love is in the air! call anna we will need a love guide! call France,his dreamy eyes will fix all (expect England's eyebrows!) ! call the lovers and the guardians, WE WILL NEED BACKUP!
9/18/2014 c7 Culaio
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). it was great to see Rhodey finally knowing the truth and his reaction to it XD. Also all the new meetings were really great like with Pepper, Jack and with tooth fairy XD.

I hope we will see more guardian stuff soon :).

By the way I really liked reference to mutants and professor X :D.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
9/10/2014 c7 JasonDragonwing
Nice update! Yay for Jack Frost! :) I can hardly wait for tony to find out about the guardians and interact more with them. I also hope that Tony'll be Jack's best friend so jack doesn't have to be completely alone for 300 years. Will Tony help with the fight against Pitch? Or is he working with the Advengers then? How will
that work? When will the team learn what/who Tony really is and about the guardians? I think it'd be kind of funny/cool if while Tony is on the Advengers team, he somehow slips up and does something that either relieves him to be a robot, out-of-time (like Steve maybe even to/with Steve), non-human, immortal, or dead. Just my thoughts. Keep up the good work and update soon! :)
9/8/2014 c7 Snekullent
Awsomness! Iv now got a ball of exitment!
9/4/2014 c7 5Blackbird2000
*lots of high pitched squeeking* Love love love!
9/3/2014 c7 12Mystic 777
Ah, poor disappointed Jack. I imagine the two of them will have tons of fun together. Pepper's introduction was amusing, a different way to show her competence. :D
9/3/2014 c7 10ultima-owner
Rhodey took it well...I can see him using a deathstar he built that cost him much less than what the sith lord had to pay
9/3/2014 c7 84peppymint
Awesome story. I can't wait to see what Tony and Jack get up to in later chapters.
9/3/2014 c7 2Magikarp Karp
I can just imagine the meeting with Santa:

"Hey! Get off my roof! The parking lot is over there! Take your reindeer and your sleigh and move! You're gonna scratch it!"
9/3/2014 c7 The Little Chibi
Update! Pepper! Jarvis! Jack Frost! Tooth fairies! Number 13! Stabbed with a pen! Secret revealed to a friend! Hydrangeas! Robots! Death! Excitement! Shouting out everything in this chapter that is awesome!

No confetti, because that stuff is not easy to get out of the carpet. Have a batch of choc-chip ANZAC cookies instead.
9/3/2014 c7 10zeichnerinaga
rhodneyy in the know, jakul frosti, toothfairie and hulk in the next chapter :D
189 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »