for Tony Spark

8/26/2014 c6 JasonDragonwing
Nice update! :) keep it up!
8/14/2014 c6 Culaio
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). It was great to see Rhodey XD. By the way I am pretty sure that it was HYDRA that killed Tony's parents.

Keep up the great work :D
8/10/2014 c6 rednightmares
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesomeness of awesome!
8/9/2014 c6 12Mystic 777
This is such an interesting concept. Things are bound to get interesting with him dropping fully into the company soon. I look forward to the next chapter!
8/9/2014 c6 4JERUSALEM's Bride
YAAAAAAAAAY RHODEY! also... I thought it was hydra who killed the starks? didn't they have the winter soldier do it? or am I thinking of something else? or did you change it for ur story? hahah im just making stuff up now. *goes to reread entire story again*
8/8/2014 c6 The Little Chibi
Yay, update! *throws confetti*
*throws more confetti*
*throws even more confetti and blows on one of those noisy paper-unrolling things because I frigging love this story*
*wow, frigging is an actual word*
*that is so weird*
*now I have to clean up this confetti*
*that is a lot of confetti*
8/8/2014 c6 Not-Gonna-Update
You finally updated! :D This chapter was great! The part about Tony wanting sex was kinda disturbing ( 'cause he's dead and all... ) ... yeah. It's awesome that Rhodey is his roomie.
They're best buddies forever! XD

When I read this chapter, I realized that Tony's parents were pretty old when they died. Tony is OLD! It's cool that he avenged their deaths. And Tony made Dummy! :3 Yay for his AI.
Thanks for the update. I loved it!
8/8/2014 c1 5Blackbird2000
One word: brilliant.
8/8/2014 c6 Lost it Never Had it
Rhodeyyyyy :)
8/8/2014 c6 13The Writer Es
Best chapter yet, I think.
Es
8/8/2014 c6 10ultima-owner
interesting priority list he's got
8/8/2014 c6 Beep Boop Maggots
THANK GOD I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP IT COMING!
8/7/2014 c5 mndstjohn
I'd like to see Tony meet Jack.
8/1/2014 c5 9Vegetanime
I love this fic! And I gotta tell you, the Tony Spark thing killed me, seriously. Like, 3 minutes rolling on the floor, specially when he says that of "how about no?". But very well played, very well indeed.

Although, I've got some doubts. Firstly, him as Tony has a syntetic body, but what about Anthony? He doesn't show himself? Or does he only appear in that screen? Oh, and that's another thing I wanted to ask you. Does Tony change his figure gradually when on that screen? Cause he died with 20, and when he officially died he was on his 50s, right?
About your question... I think Tooth would be the best choice if you want him to find out about spirits and guardians and the lot (North and Bunny too, but they only come out on their hollidays). That way he would learn about believes and why Howard saw him. Cause Sandy would know that too, but his way of speaking is up for interpretation.
Also, would this be after or before the guardians film? Cause if it is Post-RoTG, Jack would be a good choice too. I mean, I totally see the both of them bickering and racing each other XD
One last question, and I'll stop bothering you nnU. You're planning on the Iro Man movies happening, right? Will Avengers happen too? I mean, I suppose so, because the crossover is RoTG x AVENGERS, but if you're still thinking about it... please? pretty please?
7/18/2014 c5 Guest