for The Benny and Nicely Chronicles

OH MY GOSH SP DRAMATIC! It’s over though? I’m crying! I loved this SOOO much
9/19/2016 c1 Guest
mo nosey intrutionarry
3/30/2016 c18 the burnt Huxley
You should really finish "Dragons in the kitchen" it was an interesting idea and it would be some activity for your fans.
12/5/2015 c13 FrostWolf7
Yet another Burn on Roxxie.

Still being overly cruel to Stuart.

Still a wonderful chapter.

~And lo! Frozen crystals glitter in the moonlight.
12/5/2015 c12 FrostWolf7
Ch.12

Nicely is unnecessarily mean to his brother

Nicely: I love this person you've never met, we are getting married, and we are both guys
Stanley: I don't understand. It isn't normal and it seems wrong, besides this is the 1950's. But I still love you.
Nicely: You cant change me. I thought you were old enough to understand. But you aren't. You are a terrible Brother. I'll tell you that I was considering having you for my best man, but now I'm not going to.
Stanley: *Is very sad*

Also, I love the names.

That's all folks
~And lo! Frozen crystals glitter in the moonlight.
12/5/2015 c5 FrostWolf7
Chapter 5 everybody.

What the hell am I reading:
- "She sounded like a Cow being slowly run over by a Zamboni"

Also, Roxxy, Get served.

That's all folks.

~And lo. Frozen crystals glitter in the moonlight.
1/10/2015 c19 Northstreet
Why no updates?
12/24/2014 c1 Let's Eat
Woah! Best series I have ever read! I can't wait till the final chapter comes out!
6/18/2014 c16 DoingNicely
MUAHAHAHAHAHA you will never know my identity Miss VB.
6/17/2014 c16 23BaconWrappedRainbows
Thank you for all of your reviews, but can people kindly stop using my real name? I want to at least be partially anonymous. Thanks. Much love.
6/17/2014 c16 DoingNicely
YES YES THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
THERE WAS CONFLICT.
THERE WAS FLUFF.
BUT THERE IS ALSO A DRAW TO KEEP CHECKING FOR UPDATES TO SEE IF EVIL KYLA POPS UP AGAIN.

GOOD JOB CASSIDY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU
6/11/2014 c15 DoingNicely
AHHH I LOVE THEM
I kinda wish there was more conflict at the end of the chapter, like a cliffhanger
5/25/2014 c14 DoingNicely
OMG you did it THEY did IT AHHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
5/20/2014 c14 Flaming Sponge
BENNY AND NICELY DID THE DANCE WITH NO PANTS. THEY DID THE HORIZONTAL TANGO. THEY DID THE BOW CHICKA WOW WOW. THEY DID THE THING, THE DREADED S-WORD. THEY. HAD. INTERCOURSE. *gasp*
5/20/2014 c1 Guest
Omg! Cassidy I mean BWR. This is the bestest story I have ever read. It's so cute!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »