for Princess Trixie Sparkle (with a mini-series musical on Youtube!)

6/22/2019 c45 2NYCgirl123
I love it!
5/6/2019 c54 Kian Kier Rossau
we need a sequel
5/12/2018 c1 Guest
WHAT
4/3/2018 c2 Victoria
Another great chapter, i am sooo adicted to your fan fics and other vids, u r amazeing! keep up the good work, luv ya!
4/3/2018 c1 Victoria
This is an amazing chapter Magpie! Loved it!
4/26/2017 c2 Luna Hedgefox
Huh. So, it would seem that Trixie managed to switch bodies with Twilight.
4/26/2017 c1 Luna Hedgefox
Oh, no. Twilight, what did Trixie DO to you?
3/13/2017 c1 Mae
Cool stuff:) what happens after the last episode revelations, I want to know more, if you have already posted the next episode what site should I go to find it ! If you haven't please post it soon I'm shore that I'm not the only one to ask.

THANKS :)
1/27/2017 c35 Xena
I love you and hi
11/9/2016 c54 rwill
LOVE IT!
9/11/2016 c6 6Quizer
Hoo boy. I kinda want to see Trixie choke and make Celestia realize in about 30 seconds flat that she is not Twilight Sparkle. Despite it kinda-sorta-almost bordering on being relevant to her special talent (the showmareship part at least), Trixie doesn't strike me at being that great at impersonations. She is lucky that she didn't have enough time in this chapter to make more than a single slip-up which is easily overlooked, especially since Luna doesn't know Twilight as well as Celestia does.

So far Trixie's impersonation holding up is entirely fair. I hope that continues in future chapters if there is more substantial interaction between Trixie and others. Her masquerade should break before believability does.

Enjoying the story so far! Keep up the good work!

Quizer
8/27/2016 c1 Tien Nguyen
This chapter is very interesting indeed! And so are many of the other chapters too!
6/14/2016 c1 Autumn Leaf
I LOVE THIS SERIES
4/20/2016 c24 lakshyas123
Appleshy...Pinkity... Aren't those ship names ?!
4/20/2016 c17 lakshyas123
OMG This story is simply amazing ! I 3 it !
367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »