for Alduin's Call

8/27/2014 c11 11OMAC001
Can't wait to see how the Dragonborn gets along with Sapphira!
8/22/2014 c1 Dragaryen
Dragon names contain three words of power only. Paar-Thur-Nax, Al-Du-In, Od-Ah-Viing, Mir-Mul-Nir, Dur-Neh-Viir, Vul-Thur-Yol, Vul-Jot-Naak, etc. Mulahrkpahlokaal, while an impressive name, is not a valid one.
8/23/2014 c11 16Immortal Drake
Very interesting chapter, with a rather interesting error:

"Nasuada then looked irradiated..." I think you mean, "Nasuada then looked irritated."
8/22/2014 c11 3DivineWhisperV2
Cool. Cool. I Like it. I cant with too see more action though!
7/30/2014 c10 16Immortal Drake
Good chapter, however I noticed a small slip-up.

"...left ignorant of the situation" rather than "left arrogant of the situation"

And I believe Nordic should have an uppercase "N" since they are a race of humans.
7/30/2014 c10 5dracologistmaster
great work, I look forward to next update.
7/19/2014 c6 ChronoMitsurugi
I thought ALL draconic names were three syllables. Even the Dragon priest. Heck even Akatosh and Auriel (same god) are three syllables.

Yet you now have a second dragon with more then three. Going all out on your author power of creative license huh? *smirk*

Looking forward to Alduin kicking more ass.
Keep up the good work.
7/19/2014 c4 ChronoMitsurugi
Ha! Your Dragonborn is a wimp. She must be less then lvl 30.

Hopefully Alduin's badassness will make up for Dovakiin's pathetic defeat.

As for her Blood Dragon ally, he must be a black sheep of dragons because that is one long ass name. What is it, five syllables? Honestly I think you should have stuck with Ohdahving. Being Alduin's second he is surely strong enough to help Dovahkiin fight.
Although I do like how Dovahkiin and the blood dragon met. That was cool.

Keep up the good work.
7/18/2014 c9 dracologistmaster
Great work, I look forward to next update.
7/17/2014 c9 deathbykitsune
The dovahkiin song, the gamer's hymn a song that shall last for centuries. Does Ingokn have any powers from the guild quests such as nightengale powers.
7/16/2014 c9 1barber477
Cool chapter. :)
7/10/2014 c8 16Immortal Drake
Hmm, that was interesting.

Although: "imitated" "intimidated"
7/10/2014 c8 deathbykitsune
This probably should have for the last chapter but when Eragon was in Ingokn's mind the dragon did say that all the dragons there were slain by her so why didn't he question that
7/5/2014 c7 1lordhehl123
Not bad this could be fun. i'd love to see more soon.
6/30/2014 c1 Guest