for Alduin's Call

3/13/2014 c4 16Immortal Drake
Good job on the new chapter, although I don't think you have Murtagh quite in-character, he doesn't like his forced servitude to Galbatorix for one. And there seems to be some information regarding Alduin's impression of Alagaesia and Eragon and Murtagh missing.
3/6/2014 c3 Guest
cool
3/3/2014 c3 Guest
Oh, that's nice. Not there two minutes and the bitch already kills a bunch of guards. So I guess this Dragonborn's a lot like how you play them in the game.
3/2/2014 c3 A.M.C
"...ergo a dragon rider but the man said it in a way that it was like it was something important."

The Dragonborn thought that?!
But it is funny and thoughts don't always make sense when repeated, so it's accurate too.

Those Nord guidlines for survival, so many have died to them in crossovers.

Alduin revives dragon sols upon finding them (from what I can tell). 1,000 upwards (some gone mad) in the same place- I want to see the madness. :D
3/2/2014 c3 Immortal Drake
Good chapter. Ingokn is certainly not making a good first impression is she? Will be interesting what the consequences of her actions here will be.
3/2/2014 c3 5SIR PHINEAS JAY CAT ESQUIRE
how does one pronounce 'Ingokn' and 'Mulahrkpahlokaal'
This is actually really cool...I've become more interested in the mythology and the history of skyrim than the actual game...hmm, you've learned the tounge of the dovahkiin...I WILL LEARN QUENYA!
2/25/2014 c1 LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole
Wow, sounds really good so far! No noticeable mistakes, you seem to be really good at fighting scenes!

-LordOfTheOverworld.
2/24/2014 c2 Woold
A little to early for a full review but damn. 10/10!
Keep it up. Great so far!
2/20/2014 c2 Voljundok
Good so far, keep it up
2/5/2014 c2 DivineWhisper16
I really like this story so far. Cant wait to see what you do with it!
2/7/2014 c2 20DONOVAN94
oooohhhh :)
would like to read more! Please continue!
2/4/2014 c2 tobi
Verry good second chapter. I enjoyed it, but i would like to read more of this story, so please write more... Because ?tobi? Is a good boy!
2/5/2014 c2 1barber477
Cool story, I hope you write more! :D
2/4/2014 c2 16Immortal Drake
Nice, Alduin is not happy! Small note, you misspelled Thu'um as su'um. What's impressive is you made me hope Eragon would go splat (As I am sure some others here do.). Oh well, Alduin can get him next time.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/4/2014 c2 5SIR PHINEAS JAY CAT ESQUIRE
Going to be honest, i kind of like alduin... He's the bad guy that i would root for while everyone wants him dead.
While you enjoy your skyrim-ing, I am doing 'non-stop' LotR things.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »