for Heir to the Deity's Throne

11/20/2020 c7 2Cmilq Ttyl
I disagree with what Kendra said. She wasn't better with Vasilis than Seth. Seth was told that he was the right person by the man who was keeping it. He got it, and it doesn't matter that she killed Graulas, being Vasilis didn't change nothing. Any magical sword would do, Vasilis suits more Seth.
9/30/2018 c1 9K0t0amatsukami
To super kami God: Vasilis DID take to her better, because, when Seth gave her the sword after Graulas injured him and the Sphinx pulled him out of Zzyzx, she proceeded to wreck shit. Like Demogorgron.
6/29/2017 c34 Rayah19
The most perfect story and ending EVER!
6/29/2017 c28 Rayah19
And IT WAS... EPIC! I can't get over how Seth used his shadow charmer powers...
6/29/2017 c27 Rayah19
I get a strong feeling that the next chapter is gonna be good!
6/26/2017 c19 Rayah19
i was on the edge of my seat!
1/14/2017 c7 Super kami god
I know that this story is a few years old at this point, and you probably won't see this comment, but I have to do this. So far I have only read to the seventh chapter, but I found a few things said in your stories that conflict with the actual Fable Haven books. Right now I will only focus on two of these. One is that Seth should definitely have been able to use Vasilis in the Demon Domain. In the 5th book of the FableHaven series, Seth travels into the demon prison and kills two greater demons with Vasilis. Another thing that I take issue with is that Kendra could use Vasilis better than Seth. Granted it was stated, by Seth I believe, that Vasilis took to Kendra just as well if not better than it did to Seth. But the main flaw is that was pretty vague. It says that it "might" have taken to Kendra better. This leads me to believe that if Kendra can use the sword better it would be just barely. So Vasilis should fail her as well while in the demon prison.
2/19/2016 c34 J
I've lived a all your stories so faR keep up the good work
2/18/2016 c17 J
Awesome
12/14/2015 c34 Guest
I absolutely love you're work but I wanted one thing to happen and it didn't!

In the first of your books (Wrath of Navarog) why didn't the Knights of Dawn use the Size Shifter to permanently man Raxtus big, it is his life long dream and they could have helped him to achieve it but they didn't please fix this in a future story if there will be any!
10/31/2015 c1 Guest
YAYYY i'm a lefty too!
4/27/2015 c1 Azjehad
I swear if this has been a follow-up series to fable haven this writer would be rich
5/2/2014 c34 Guest
Woohoo another book! To be honest, I would have reviewed "Destiny of the Dark Destroyer" if I had known that I could review without an account. Anyway, I'm excited to see how Ingrid contributes in the following story. Until then... :)
5/1/2014 c34 1Seline49
I loved dotdd I just stopped reading for a while after she got kidnapped for lik the 7th nonetheless I loved this story and let me remind you I called Sarah out.
4/28/2014 c33 Guest
Whew! I'm glad Kendra didn't go through with that. I feel like you keep hinting that the old Fairy Queen is going to come back...
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »