for Heroes O' the Multiverse

10/12/2019 c4 AnthonyR89
kind of expected this to be a chapter.
10/12/2019 c3 AnthonyR89
...Ashley's not THAT big of a bitch, dude. also, Tactical Cloaks are a thing in Mass Effect.
7/14/2018 c4 3last admiral
Bring in the imperium fleet, i want some imperial to break the Sparatus's neck. I want to see sister of battle purge and 'purify' the asari(lol).
7/14/2018 c3 Guest
Intresting start. I hope the Chief and the space marine will became friends. They have a lot in common
7/12/2018 c1 Guest
The WHOLE ME universe is considered heresy to the Imperium of Man. I don’t see this story working as it’s basically going to be the same as others with WH40K characters (imperium humans forced to play nice with others)
7/12/2018 c4 Night Hunter533
Just found this story plz continue it.
7/12/2018 c4 John092
Please update soon
9/20/2017 c3 BeepBoop
The story is pretty good so far.
9/20/2017 c1 BeepBoop
Interesting so far.
8/23/2014 c3 7Superemopowerz
No do not do the balancing factors that always ruins stories because it doesn't allow the characters to achieve their full power and has to be held back because of that. And I do hope you know that WH40K is one of the most OP universe right? And I do hope your knowledge of them is bigger than just the games.
8/19/2014 c3 2AK74FU2
Nice, this is nice to read. I mixture of different games. Though I never played Warhammer 40K, soooo yeah, I may know little, but enough to understand what's going on.
8/19/2014 c3 5SmokeTinyTom
Give us MOAR! Love the crossovers.
Just a suggestion, near the end of (SPOILERS ALERT FOR MASS EFFECT 2) ME2 after the suicide mission, when the reapers reveal themselves to invade, would it be absolutely possible that each of the Characters from the portals, bring a fleet of ships, the Inquisition and a Fleet of Space Marine Ships with an army of Imperial Guardsmen, An Imperial Navy Heavy Fleet, Titan Legions and some Grey Knight Strike Cruisers.
The UNSC brings the UNSC Infinity, UNSC Spirit of Fire, UNSC Carriers, UNSC Frigates, UNSC Destroyers and Longsword, Shortsword and Broadsword Fighter Squadrons. UNSC Ground Forces and the Marines.
The Terrans bring along a fleet of Battlecruisers (That's the only ship I remember).

If you could add these fleets in then you'd be making a truly brilliant storyline.
8/18/2014 c3 12StarSerpent
Annoying Ashley seems...unreal. I mean, she always was suspicious and xenophobic to a degree, but this is slightly ridiculous. The rest of the chapter is pure awesomeness though. Keep it up!
8/18/2014 c3 Conscript
Update soon.
8/17/2014 c3 Cooldood1119
Great story and you recognise the capabilities of a inquisitor spartan and space marine although i don't recognise the Terrans anyway great can't wait till next chapter but seriously hope Shepard doesn't turn into an ass because that just puts me of although your story not mine
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »