for A New Chance for Happiness

9/18 c3 Guest
i like the story please update soon.
7/16/2019 c3 11HyperA2019
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Naruto challenge Princess Celestria to a spar.
12/6/2018 c3 21HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 3 and I hope Nightmare Moon meet her sister Princess Molestia.
12/6/2018 c2 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Naruto meet Nightmare Moons sister Princess Molestia.
9/9/2017 c1 HyperA1985
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Princess Molestia be part of Naruto's harem.
5/3/2016 c1 1Asomatous
My thoughts on the scene when Naruto opens his eyes to the darkness; "Wow, if I were in his place, I'd be thinking; "DAMNIT! If I have to be stuck in the Shinigami's stomach for the rest of eternity, the least the damn this thing could have done was drop Madara's fugly ass in here too! At least then I'd have someone to talk to."" Not; "Wow, god must really hate me for using that jutsu that I knew would trap me in the shinigami's stomach forever and I'm a really whiney bitch that complains alot about the consequenses of my actions."
1/27/2015 c3 WolfDragon
It's look like Naruto is going help Twilight and her friends
10/8/2014 c3 Guest
NEXT CHAPTER?!
2/21/2014 c3 SailorNova007
equestria first
2/16/2014 c3 FluffyNevyn
And we have exposition. Yay. I like exposition. I call it.."A good excuse" :-)

Seriously though...Well done. you just tied everything together (mostly). I wish you'd have done it before chapter 3, but this level of reveal was totally necessary.
2/10/2014 c2 crane
Make it stop please... it's unpleasant read this story
2/10/2014 c1 anonymuses
Can somebody erase this trash? It's getting worse than the first one
2/8/2014 c3 2Aloxamax
This is actually much better than I first expected! I like the way you decided to make the Naturoverse and Equestria meet using our world as the medium.

I would honestly prefer if Naruto's family lived in the human world since the beginning. It just feels like Naruto being a complete outsider and still wanting to help suits his character better than him already being connected to it in some way and feeling 'forced' to help because of that.
2/3/2014 c2 ABitterPill
You know with the first chapter I had so much hope for this story. It's a bit overused, the whole "gets reborn in another world", but the execution wasn't horrible. And when this chapter first started, I was thinking "oh okay, this might be interesting. Reborn in the modern human world, but then pulled to Equestria. I've never seen that before."

Then I find out it's Ponyville, USA, and they're all humanized.

I LOATHE humanized/anthro pony stories. So much potential just shot to hell. Not only that, but since you didn't bother to state in the description they would be humanized, I wasted my time reading this trash.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO HUMANIZE OR ANTHROPOMORPHIZE PONIES PUT IT IN TH DESCRIPTION! THAT WAY I WON'T WASTE MY TIME READING GARBAGE LIKE THIS!

Or you could also do us all a favor and delete this and not bother trying to write again.
2/1/2014 c3 20OverLord Wang-Yu
Heh, Good Chapter, And Loved How Naruto Is Already Attracting Girls In! Damn, But I Guess That's Kami Way To Apology With His Past Life, No? XD Anyway, I Hope That Naruto Gets To Kick Ass Soon. Also I Can Imagine Naruto, Spike And The CMC Causing A Pranking Rampage With Dash And Pinkie!

GOOD LUCK!