for At Flight Risk

1/26/2014 c4 13phoward
Great great great. I really love this story.
1/26/2014 c4 Nouqueret
Really very great
1/25/2014 c3 messofafangirldreamer
this is actually really good! I am super happy I found this story. I look forward to reading this and continuing on the journey with these two lovlies ;)
1/25/2014 c2 jennryan
I like long stories,so I hope you will do one. Story sounds good so far. Update soon!
1/25/2014 c3 39Filisgirl251
Loved it. Update when you can
1/25/2014 c3 Nouqueret
Wow This chapter gives you the feeling that they have meet before or at least Killian has meet her before. Because that "have I ever told you a lié" not that they had a real long conversación on the plane. And how dose he know she can tell when someone is lying?
1/25/2014 c2 Filisgirl251
Loved it. Update soon.
1/25/2014 c2 Doki-Doki-CS-Love
i prefer longer chapters; when you're reading & it's getting good, shorter chappys leave me disappointed. banter from the get-go is good
1/25/2014 c2 13phoward
Just found this and loving it already! Don't care how long the chapters are just keep up the great work.
1/25/2014 c2 Nouqueret
The length dosen't matter much as long as they keep coming in...
1/24/2014 c1 6Mrs. Killian Jones pureblood
OMYGOSH I JUST REALIZED YOU FAVORITED MY STORY , YOU'RE LIV! YOUR REVIEWS ARE FANTASTIC, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :') If you ever need help or promotion or something, just ask darling!
1/24/2014 c2 Mrs. Killian Jones pureblood
This is adorbs! And, yes, reviews ARE rainbows and happiness haha! It's so fun to get them! On a different note, I love this! It's perfect and I'm in love and, girl, ILOOOOOOVE long chapters haha. Update soon!
S
1/24/2014 c1 39Filisgirl251
Oh nice. Update when you can
1/23/2014 c1 10CSforScience
I don't care if it's short. This looks great! Review soon! :)
29 « Prev Page 1 2