FanFiction.Net
for Nico's secret

12/6/2020 c1 3SkittlesStars
Not bad.
10/14/2018 c1 Ho
Okay, I really like this story but I’m a little bit dissatisfied with Percy’s way. Not because he didn’t like Nico, that’s unfortunately realistic and in character (in fact most of the time when I read a Percico fic - though I ship them lots- I can’t find it to be realistic). Just all the ‘you need to stay and solve your problems and stop running thing’ made me really pissy. Because what I thought was: so he just needs to stay and watch you all lovey dovey while he suffers till he gets over it... Isn’t that EXACTLY what he had been doing until now?!
I just really want to read about the after because I think that’s something really hard to be realistic about.
Anyway this was about the story but NOT a critic to your writing skills, that was awesome and down to earth.
4/27/2014 c1 Guest
Oh my Gods the feels! - TheGirlWhoHasAnAdcountButIsTooLazyToLogOn
3/14/2014 c1 24ObsessedwReading
Awesome job writing this. :)
3/8/2014 c1 Guest
TEARS
3/1/2014 c1 16madam-fandom
I love that Percy was nice. I was worried that you'd make it wierd, but it was just nice. I Loved it! M
2/9/2014 c1 Guest
This is so cute
2/1/2014 c1 16Naureen97
Aww... I loved it! I wish it was longer. I hope they stay friends. :D Good job!

-o-Naureen-o-
1/27/2014 c1 11GenderBender25
Ohhhhhh, for now. ;)
1/24/2014 c1 37Luna Solitaria
Loved it! I mean, this is exactly how I imagine both Percy and Nico would react.

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Keep writing!
1/24/2014 c1 2Tagicheartbreak
"friends for now" oh i so want this to continue so they so can be more than friends. :)
1/24/2014 c1 6CreCra
That was great! You has Nico's character down. Awesome job!
1/23/2014 c1 1I-Love-Trunks1
I feel sorry for Nico. I'm really glad that Percy is his friend.

I love this story so much!