for Scream

2/3/2016 c4 Ashigirl3040
OMG, PLEASE UPDATE! This has like the perfect amount of Clato and I love how Cato and Clove aren't portrayed as blood thirsty Careers, yet they aren't out of character.
6/30/2015 c3 8mrslukecastellan
OHMYGOD YOU WROTE A STORY ABOUT THEM HAVING A BABY, TOO?! I am so sorry for my capslock. I think I am just really quite obsessed with this story.
2/18/2015 c4 16Cloverrrrrrrrrr
I used to think I was evil...then I read this.
My favorite part was "They want your bloodlust to overpower your mortality." very powerful stuff, dude! I didn't know you wrote. (;
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
Awesomeness
8/26/2014 c4 11morestarcrossedlovers
Omg Bioko CAMMIE! We gotta bring her back! Poor Cato and Clove. Loved this update. Thankss
8/24/2014 c4 Stranger
I really loved this story but that you killed their baby girl was just gruesome. Cato and Clove as you descriped them wouldn't have left their baby to die. They would have tried to save her.
8/24/2014 c1 Stranger
I loved this story but I think that it really sucks that you killed their daughter. Cato and Clove like you descriped them wouldn't have left their baby to die. They would have at least tried to safe her by taking her with them. Killing a baby even if it's just fiction is gruesome and really sucks.
8/22/2014 c3 morestarcrossedlovers
LOVE IT SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, IM OBSESSED
6/8/2014 c1 2CatoandClove-will-live-forever
Annie's kid's name is Logan it's in chapter 9
1/30/2014 c3 2Sam1407
I love this story please continue! Maybe make each chapter a bit longer, but it's amazing anyways! I love how Cato/Clove have a kid! It's so cute! Keep writing!
1/29/2014 c1 11morestarcrossedlovers
Wow, this is such a great story! The plot is very unique and interesting. Please update soon! I want to find out what happens to them... I love how you make them engaged and have a daughter, it's rly sweet. Update soon
1/26/2014 c2 1spookynani
yaayyy your'e continuing
1/26/2014 c2 5clovescato
Yayy! You're continuing, and you should you're a great author
1/24/2014 c1 amber
It's beautiful. Please continue.
1/24/2014 c1 clovescato
Awwwwh that was so sweet! I think you should carry on, like how she got out of the games with Cato and Peeta? Just a suggestion really liked it!