for You've given me No Choice

Awesome job I love it.
7/23/2015 c1 Matthias L. Stormcrow
Awesome
7/23/2015 c25 sujari6
Good idea to keep Alice away.
7/22/2015 c25 viola1701e
Not surprising that Bella doesnt want Alice to hijack her wedding plans! we all know she would totally go with an over the top arrangement; cause she saw that Bella one day would appreciate it (yeah right)
7/22/2015 c24 9Haquikah
I agree that chapter was a filler. I have liked your work in and on this story for the past few somethings. You are off your groove, but I'm hoping you'll get back in.
7/22/2015 c24 sujari6
Glad they all saw sense.
7/22/2015 c24 viola1701e
Its about time...and now Bella can relax and enjoy her big family. I would just love the Denalis to show up and mix it all up ;)
2/3/2015 c23 6Lionnara
Aww such a roleplay at the endxp and nicestory all together
1/9/2015 c23 Guest
Hope that not the end of it cause there wasn't one kiss
1/9/2015 c23 Marlene3658
Cant wait for next chapter
1/9/2015 c11 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
1/8/2015 c23 4Matthias Stormcrow
Awesome
1/8/2015 c23 sujari6
Looks like things are improving for them.
1/8/2015 c23 4pozemom
Great chapter. So to hear about your loss. Having to lose the one person who you trust the most hurts more than anything imaginable and I'm am truly sorry. They say family is supposed to be a persons crutch however it is not always the case, I know it to be true. That is why we have free will and have the ability to choose our friends. They can be our saving grace. Don't give up. Follow your dreams and of course, keep writing.
1/8/2015 c23 1jansails
At times it's a bit confusing separating out the "parents" from the parents.
I can see Bella having some residual trust issues with the family, particularly Edward, but CxEs have less to answer for than does Alice.
I think Bella was on it when she thought of Alice's visions & her decision making process about when or not to communicate, & so on.
I think it is easier for Bella to communicate with Jasper at this point, emotions are for the most part pure, except when manufactured to cause chaos or drama.
Jasper does have the agenda of wanting Alice to be happy, but he cannot feel anything but true emotions from Bella.
jansails/jan2