for You've given me No Choice

10/25/2014 c21 csp4
"Don't worry it is not quite over, Edward is not getting off that easy" lol lol goodie, goodie::)) He really needs to answer for his sins!
10/24/2014 c21 Supergirl0830
Your fic is fucking awesome! Just discovered it today and could not get any work done til I finished it. I love love love that you brought Edward's parents into this. I think for me that was what made me stick to your fic more than anything else. I kept rooting for them to love Bella and vice versa and for them to become a real family and love each other completely before they found the others. I loved the little subtle expressions of care and love between them. I love Edward Sr.'s stern but loving persona! I think he's my fav right now. The years apart, the search, the chase, the insight to everyone thoughts and feelings, the culmination of it all to this moment... fucking excellent! Please continue!
10/24/2014 c21 4Matthias Stormcrow
Fantastic.
10/24/2014 c20 Matthias Stormcrow
Wow I love it.
10/24/2014 c21 1vampirelady13
Good chapter. Thank you for letting me know Edward will not get off easy none of the Cullens deserve to get off that easy.
10/24/2014 c21 sujari6
Glad she's not going to let Edward off easily. I hope that applies to the rest of the Cullens but especially Alice, Carlisle and Esme.
10/24/2014 c21 viola1701e
Ha, I hope when she gets to her senses she gives them all hell cause it wasnt just Edward who behaved horribly.
10/23/2014 c20 jbarbosa12
I need more! Excellent chapter
10/23/2014 c20 7Fakin'it
Excellent! can't wait for more.
10/23/2014 c20 1vampirelady13
Good chapter. I cant wait to read the next one.
10/23/2014 c20 1jansails
Just a thought here...
Bring ExB physically together, touching.
jansails/jan2
10/23/2014 c20 sujari6
Bella's certainly powerful.
10/23/2014 c20 juney83uk
I have been reading this story from the start and have loved every minute of it please don't make me wait for the next bit lol
10/23/2014 c20 3nikalex
wow! update asap! u can't stop it there! more more more! pls update asap!
10/22/2014 c20 viola1701e
I get the feeling that Edward will have to answer to his father Mr Masen for what he has done to Bella (and in a way to his family) Thats going to be an interesting conversation lol
And Mr Masen should also talk to Carlisle cause he sure looks like hes not doing his job right as head of the family...he lets little Edward make far too many decisions/mistakes.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »