for You've given me No Choice

10/15/2014 c19 5spiritdreamer16
Oh me gursh! Amazing! Update asap! :) perfect!
10/15/2014 c19 2Rogue200315
So that was the most evil cliff hanger ever! Please update soon i can not wait for the reunion!
10/15/2014 c19 3nikalex
awesome! come on! don't be meanie! update asap!
10/15/2014 c19 shai
Nice, expecting the next chapter soon
10/15/2014 c19 viola1701e
And if this is Edward approaching; I feel sorry for him cause Im sure hell have to explain himself to another set of parents and Bella!
10/15/2014 c19 1jansails
So much information to absorb & process with Bella finally realizing she was with Edward's parents all along.
Bella knows & accepts the upcoming dividing of loyalties riding on Edward & his parents' eventual reunion.
Bella sees herself being cast out, a nomad, once Edward is reunited with his parents, as she believes the Cullens do not want her either.
While I think things will turn out much better than Bella realizes, I feel her pain now, another loss she is anticipating.
Poor Bella.
jansails/jan2
10/15/2014 c19 9Haquikah
Fu-erhm-uh-Damn! Now I really want the next chapter. I never know how writers can write such long chapters, but I love it. You built the tension throughout the story near perfectly! Now this cliffhanger is killing me...Drama, suspense, love, fanily, hurt/comfort, angst, horror... Wow, Ca allore! I envy your craftmenship in writing, this is one of the fanfictionsvthat are better rhan te book.
10/15/2014 c19 listnmusic247
This is amazing! It's worth the wait! Can you please update soon? I hope it's the Cullen's that are coming but I'm not sure.
10/15/2014 c19 sujari6
I hope this is the Cullens.
10/14/2014 c18 Guest
This is an amazing story
I love it please update soon. To prove I love it I'm going to sign in and add it to my alerts something I haven't done in a while
10/10/2014 c18 Guest
Please update soon
10/5/2014 c18 csp4
"A young man like our..." lol lol Of course Beth would have to stop talking right before she said 'Edward'::)) It's going to be great fun reading what goes thru their minds when they find out who Tony & Beth's son & Bella's ex-boyfriend is.

Looks like the reunion will be soon!
10/2/2014 c18 Guest
Eeep so near.
9/29/2014 c18 viola1701e
run vampires run...cath her if you can! it would be nice to fet to that point soon and then Edward will get a huge telling off from his own parents for treating their daughter so badly. Cant wait for that father-son conversation lol
9/29/2014 c18 4Matthias Stormcrow
Interesting chapter. So the Cullens are trying to track her down now. I wonder what is going to hap;pen when they meet.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »