for Poorly Planned Proposal's

8/2/2017 c14 8Princess Rosalind of Underland
leonugar please!
12/14/2015 c14 2akatsuki-member-kairi
I really would love to see Noah and Cody :) these scenerios are great!
12/9/2015 c14 16Knifez
Bummer lol. Tammy has it rough xD.

Not much to say, but glad you're writing again!
12/6/2015 c12 Guest
I'm not fond of homosexual pairings, even one-sided ones. While I get why this chapter is supposed to be funny, I think the creepy outweighs it.
12/6/2015 c5 Guest
Personally, I think Leshawna does like Harold that way, but doesn't think she's ready for a serious relationship. Anyway, not bad so far. Keep it up.
12/6/2015 c14 The Abysswalker
It's been a while since I've seen this story, I might need to reread to refresh my memory. This was a pretty good chapter btw, I still don't understand why they would bring Leonard on RR if he would be the first one out. They could have brought back someone more popular. Anyway, I would like to see how Nemma is done.
12/5/2015 c14 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
Not bad! I could definitely imagine Leonard and Tammy meeting like this. I really do. Anyway, I'd love to see Crimson/Ennui next. They're so hardcore.
12/5/2015 c14 45GreenPokeGuy
Yeah, if you're gonna wear your LARPing stuff normally, you should expect to get picked on. xP

Leonard, please. You can't just ask someone to marry you in a locker.

And that's how they got onto the RR, I guess? LOL xP

-Green
12/5/2015 c14 5LaViolaViolaRosa
Owen and Kitty? Ooh! Rock and Taylor!
6/28/2015 c13 16Knifez
Ah of course, Chrisney xD. Knew it had to happen at some point! I liked that Chris actually kinda gave a shit about her xD.

Nice to see you writing, keep up the good work!
6/27/2015 c13 The Abysswalker
Lol.
6/26/2015 c13 Zoey101fan3600
Cameron and Eva with a yes
6/26/2015 c13 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Chris's reactions to Courtney's rejection was hilarious. It's like he expects a reward for coming to someone without the cameras on. That's our silly Chris! Courtney's actions were realistic and also hilarious.
6/26/2015 c13 15CrossoverFan
Eva and Cody, I lke that pairing but it'd still be funny to see one of them get rejected and Cody get hurt, or Cody saying yes out of fear. Or Sierra giving Cody a ring so he can propose to her and he runs to the next nearest girl, Eva, and proposes to her to get Sierra away from him.

I don't know if you've done them yet but Max proposing to Scarlett, Samey proposing to Jasmin, and Rodney with a ring in his hands stuttering while trying to figure out who to ask.
6/26/2015 c13 Guest
Lol This is hilarious! Chris loving Courtney is weird though. Maybe you should've asked her out before proposing to her Chris. Just a thought.
Maybe for one you could do Cody and Noah? That would be fun to read!
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »