for The Wrath of Harry Potter when one threatens his child

2/10/2020 c1 Alphard-Erik Black
If you know any stories with this delightful type of approach to harry's character especially involving the chastisement of Tom Riddle... please send me links!
6/23/2018 c1 1Anna Doherty
Wow fantastic story
6/13/2018 c1 doeeyesflyer17
That was awesome
5/24/2018 c1 35Ihatechoosinganame
Really good story
12/27/2017 c1 LadyRoyal
this would be good as a book too
7/27/2017 c1 7Xyori Nadeshiko
Ehhh no es justo quiero más!
4/26/2017 c1 Guest
So Harry, the Lord of the most Ancient and Noble Houses of Potter and Black was forced into a marriage at only 14? A marriage he didn't want where he was raped by his so-called husband (an obvious pedophile) until he became pregnant? A marriage where he was forced to have dinner with the man who murdered his parents and tried to murder him on multiple occasions? And that isn't even the focus of this one-shot? Truly despicable.
2/21/2016 c1 1thesmollbean
do you know if any one has coninued this cause in really want to know caue this was awesome and i loved how you wrote it out and thanks for this awesome story
7/13/2015 c1 Fallow52
Kudos :)
5/29/2015 c1 katelaina1717
Wish you would continue this fic, it has so much potential lol would love to see momma Harry destroy Voldy for threatening his little one and boxing Lucius' ears till he gets sense to be a better husband and father.
5/15/2015 c1 QueenLyssa
Oh that was just too good! Loved it, wished there was more to the story
5/12/2015 c1 sesshyloverforever2me
All I can say is wow
2/13/2015 c1 13Shire Fey
I love this, it was a great read for the middle of the night.
12/21/2014 c1 1erh713
has anyone made this a multichapter story? if so could u send me the link
12/2/2014 c1 10Halogien
Has anyone made this multi chaptered? I would love to read it! It is a great one shot.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »