for It's So Cold

9/6/2014 c4 Guest
Ooooooo god
o my efn god that is dark shiz
I mean it made me cry (I don't cry btw)
But the alleyway w/ bats agreeing w/ vickie brrrrrrr
Cold fducking cold
Plz keep writing!
;;
7/25/2014 c3 turret towers do tower
Robin is Kida, Roy is Merida, Wally is Rapunzel, Kaldur is Mulan (Not there, but still), Connor is Aurora, Megan is Ariel, Artemis is Megara, Raquel is Belle, Zatanna is Snow White (I guess?), Cameron is Elsa, and Jade is...Hades. Definitely Hades. Hope to see the story soon!
6/12/2014 c4 6TinyFlyingFerret
Omigosh! You HAVE to keep writing, I beg you! You have a very similar writing style as me and I'm really enjoying this story. As sad as it is, it excellently portrays the sadness and emotion, in fact I'm having a large amount of trouble explaining how much I love this. Please continue, I think this has great potential and feel free to ask if you need ideas of where to go with this! Great job, though, I really mean that ;)
5/11/2014 c4 15TotalAlaskan
Omergosh! Please update soon!
5/11/2014 c3 TotalAlaskan
Zatanna - Snow White
Cameron - Esmerelda
Jade - Jasmine
5/8/2014 c3 Guest
I don't really care what princesses you use except for robin please do Esmeralda. PLEASE though either way I'm going to read that story.
PS I really like this story so please update :)
5/6/2014 c4 22TheImaginativeFox
You should totally write that story! I'm sure plenty of people will read and enjoy it, not too sure what it's about, but by the way this story is going, it should fine. Sorry for the bad comments you've been getting. This story is really good, and I really hope you update soon :)
5/6/2014 c2 TheImaginativeFox
He's going to make it, but who will tell Bruce?
5/6/2014 c1 TheImaginativeFox
Poor baby, I'm sure Bruce didn't mean it, and he'll find you. Great so far, hoping he survives.
4/8/2014 c4 Kilana89
Oh my god this this umm just this is way to many feels I'm dying here! This is amazing!
3/27/2014 c4 6Duly Ignored
Oh shit... Brucie boy, what have you lost now?
3/20/2014 c4 5jdcocoagirl
it turning out more and more of angst and a lot of turmoil specially since babs has to be there. can't wait for more.
3/17/2014 c3 6SuperMehr
Roy would be Merida, not only because of the bow and arrow, but fighting for what they want
Wally is kind of like Rapunzel because she does things without really thinking. Also if we look at Disney's version, when she thinks Flynn turned against it's like Kaldur in season 2
Megan I think is like Anna
Robin could be Jasmine with Batman always looking over him... and that's why he becomes Nightwing...
Artimas is like Mulan in going against her father...
You don't have to go with these but they were ideas... I'm not positive about the rest, but I hope this is helpful..
3/14/2014 c4 Moth165
YAY! IT'S SO AWESOME! It truly brought tears to my eyes when Barbra was sitting in the waiting room…NO BRUCE! NOOOOO! YOU SHOULD BE THERE FOR YOUR WARD! NO-O-O-OOO! Also, PLEASE DON'T KILL DICK! I think my heart would break…I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE update soon! :D
3/14/2014 c4 Gollywog76
Have you seen the meme? I'm just referencing the meme which is widely used on the internet. Using memes aren't really like cyber bullying. That seriously wasn't my intention though, my sincerest apologies. I was using the word 'gay' colloquially and with accordance to the meme, that's all - it's not like I made that meme up, it exists and it's not supposed to be taken seriously; it's a joke. So once again, my apologies.
I still don't think the Disney story is a good idea, they're two completely different genres; it would seem paradoxical to do a crossover with those two. But like you said, I can't do anything about it and you have the right to write whatever you want so, go ahead. I won't complain anymore.
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »