for It's So Cold

1/31/2014 c2 Guest
Great. Update soon please.
2/1/2014 c2 5jdcocoagirl
wow this is so unexpected. more soon.
1/31/2014 c2 19REBD
how does bruce not know were dick is
1/31/2014 c2 11thwipthwipity
Holy Chipotle! Another amazing chapter! I really hope you don't kill him :(. But I don't think you will; he has to much to live for! Babs is so soft when it comes to Dickey.

Update soon!
1/31/2014 c2 5CaptainOldDog
I am satisfied with this chapter.
1/31/2014 c2 6IndiaMoore
Yay Dickie bird is still alive (for now at least) :) great job :)
1/31/2014 c2 turret towers do tower
Holy...smawpolitiawots! That was...scary. Don't kill him, please? Oh, and, what suspect, to be exact?
1/31/2014 c2 6SuperMehr
I really wonder what Bruce is going to do after this... I mean he walked right by... If I were him I would beat myself up... Anyway good chapter! Update soon!
1/31/2014 c2 9Goingdownwithmyshipz
Oh this was fantastic! You did a great job writing this and I totally cried not gonna lie, anyways I hope you continue this story a little further it's really fantastic.
1/31/2014 c2 14Sairey13
Yes! Great job, Commissioner! You brought him back!... The only problem is, will Dick be able to hold on until they reach the hospital? And how's Bruce going to handle the news that his son's been beaten to death and left in an alley to die?
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
1/29/2014 c1 Mickey's Girl
Of course you have to continue this! You made me cry and I want more!
1/28/2014 c1 2No. 1 Loser
Oh my gosh! So sad! But wonderful at the same time!
1/25/2014 c1 Guest
You should continue! I love the way you wrote it it is so suspenseful! Don't let him die!
1/25/2014 c1 Guest
More, definitely more.
1/26/2014 c1 6SuperMehr
Oh wow... This is written so well... Please continue! I hope someone finds him... Maybe Barbara and her father? Update soon
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »