for Merlin Holmes (and some where perhaps he isn't)

8/19/2019 c5 18KillgarraghForever
Hi! Please can you write the sequel to A Game We Play, please?
11/27/2018 c5 3SnowFlakeWrites
I know it’s been awhile, but I hope you consider updating this. :)
2/3/2017 c4 2thescribblerdragon
Ooooo this idea is so awesome!
1/10/2017 c5 8Dossypet
Cuuute I hope you continue these stories about Merlin Holmes. They are my favorite thing and you write them so well! :)
6/14/2016 c4 akuryoyakuza
Merlin Moriarty is definitely my fav so far and I don't think anything can beat it in the MerLock universe
4/24/2016 c5 14W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m
Completely loving this! PLEASE tell me that you'll write more soon!
2/25/2016 c1 8PippaFrost
AWWW! YES! I WISH THERE WERE MORE OF THESE FICS!
8/24/2015 c5 TheGirlWithWings
Hey, thanks so much for doing my prompt, it was perfect! I really did love it. Congratulations on your exams and your driving test and all and good luck at uni.
-TheGirlWithWings
8/23/2015 c5 Robynn Emrys
Loved the update! I'll always be waiting for a new one! Update when you can!
8/23/2015 c5 7Oswin Jae
*SQUEEEEEEEE* I loved The Game We Play so much! I'm so excited you're doing more of it!
8/23/2015 c5 Queen Martha Pond
Aww, they are so adorable, sherlock did deserve that lunch from arthur. Congratulations on getting into your first choice uni!
8/23/2015 c5 48Aaronna
I really wanted a continuation of your second chapter and I am quite pleased with how you wrote it. That chapter was very satisfying.
And please, no sneak peak! I would much farther be surprised.
8/23/2015 c5 4JessieKLove
Loving this, update soon xx
8/10/2015 c4 ThreeGoodReasons
Yes, I quite like this idea! Actually, I'm thinking about writing about Merlin Moriarty myself...
8/9/2015 c4 xxfreakishXclutzxx
This was great! I'd love to see another one sometime. I love Merlin Holmes stories and now I think I found a new interest in Merlin Moriarty stories. Thanks for your hard work!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »